Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today #10

Page 9 of 86 (1281 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,280 Replies | 41 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Barbara:

SPUD GOOD TO SEE YOU ON HERE . I HOPE WE BOTH GET TO STAY THIS TIME  lol   bARBARA

Me too Barbara. As I said somewhere else, I never really left, I just could not sign in and thus could not post. Except for the period when I was too ill to get on-line at all, I came here and read and tried to keep up with what all my friends were doing, so I was lurking and cheering you all on from the sidelines. 

Marsha, don't forget when you use the Magic Eraser your iron must be completely cool, good luck.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 289
Points 4,710

Ginny, I read your comment about not getting emailed messages anymore. Have you noticed that at the top of each page in the forums, on the right side, there is a red note to click on, that allows you to have all replies sent to your email, or to stop sending them. Maybe yours is set on "stop sending"? Just a thought!

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,581
Points 51,760
Ginny replied on Sun, Jun 15 2014 10:29 AM

Thanks for the reminder, but I went back and checked on my settings and I am supposed to be getting all messages. , but I will say that my mail notifications are showing up differently than they did in the past.    Ginny

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 289
Points 4,710

Hi Linda! I'm one of the fairly new members (last November) that you haven't "met" yet!  I stuck it out through the difficulties on the QCA site and am now happy I did. It was really a love/hate relationship for a few months though!! lol. But it has all smoothed out and is working generally well now. I've seen your comments since you returned, and it sounds as though you are extremely busy with various charity and donation work, as are many of the members here. I've been learning to quilt for just three years now, so I appreciate the various levels of experience of the members. Their tips and ideas are so helpful and such inspiration! Beautiful work being done. I'm retired, and owned by a pair of springer spaniels. We live in southern AZ. I look forward to seeing your projects!          

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 822
Points 13,495

Thanks guys I new you would know how to clean it. Have to go get a magic eraser. Thanks again. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,956
Points 368,407
Kris replied on Sun, Jun 15 2014 11:23 AM

Wendy :
There is no way I can catch up with everyone for the past few month, but I will check in every morning for the summer time. Soon I will be caught back up with all of you and will hopefully get to know all the new people as well.

Wendy it's good to "see" you. I haven't caught up on the sampler either. I just opened a thread for the newest block.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,956
Points 368,407
Kris replied on Sun, Jun 15 2014 11:24 AM

Barbara:
I HOPE WE BOTH GET TO STAY THIS TIME  lol   bARBARA

It's good to "see" you Barbara. I'm happy you're improving.

• | Post Points: 0
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,956
Points 368,407
Kris replied on Sun, Jun 15 2014 11:28 AM

SpringerMom:

Ginny, I read your comment about not getting emailed messages anymore. Have you noticed that at the top of each page in the forums, on the right side, there is a red note to click on, that allows you to have all replies sent to your email, or to stop sending them. Maybe yours is set on "stop sending"? Just a thought!

If the person received an error message when posting that message will not come to your email. There have been many errors lately so you'll miss some of the conversation if you strictly follow by email as I am wont to do.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 132
Points 2,030

Just remember that COOL was in caps!  DO NOT USE A MAGIC ERASER ON A HOT IRON!!!!!!!

stitcheraz

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 132
Points 2,030

Spudgrandma and Barbara,

Welcome back!  It seems like forever that you've been in my prayers.

stitcheraz

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,548
Points 177,653
Marie replied on Sun, Jun 15 2014 2:39 PM

Spud, Barbara and Wendy, my heart is doing flips and my feet are doing the happy dance, so excited y'all are back!  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Sun, Jun 15 2014 3:13 PM

SpringerMom:

Hi Linda! I'm one of the fairly new members (last November) that you haven't "met" yet!  I stuck it out through the difficulties on the QCA site and am now happy I did. It was really a love/hate relationship for a few months though!! lol. But it has all smoothed out and is working generally well now. I've seen your comments since you returned, and it sounds as though you are extremely busy with various charity and donation work, as are many of the members here. I've been learning to quilt for just three years now, so I appreciate the various levels of experience of the members. Their tips and ideas are so helpful and such inspiration! Beautiful work being done. I'm retired, and owned by a pair of springer spaniels. We live in southern AZ. I look forward to seeing your projects!          

Nice to meet you SpringerMom. I was living in Scottsdale until my car accident. After I learned to walk again, the doctors suggested I move back home to Ohio so I'd have the better medical care of Cleveland Clinic or University Hospitals. The injuries too many, on too many meds but they keep me alive. I was a parish ministry assistant and I still do ministries from home in my own way. Quilting being one of them. You can see my work in my.sewingroom gallery. I give a lot to my 7 grandchildren too.

What city or town in AZ do you live in? I've been to a few places in southern AZ. One thing I learned when down there is don't lock your keys in the car!!!! It takes forever and a month to get someone out there. That was the first time in my life I ever locked my keys in the car. And it was the last since I can no longer drive and don't have a car.

I can't wait to go to your site and look at your work. I like how you said you are owned by a pair of springer spaniels. I'm owned by a Havanese, who I adopted from a rescue. Originally he was to be my therapy dog,  since he's been trained to also be my service dog. We've been together 2 years. Indy just celebrated his 4th birthday on Friday. You will see photos of him in my gallery too.

Hugs.

• | Post Points: 0
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,581
Points 51,760
Ginny replied on Sun, Jun 15 2014 4:28 PM

I feel the same, Marie.  Can I join you in your dance?    Ginny

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 227
Points 3,645
Deb replied on Sun, Jun 15 2014 4:33 PM

Took a walk today,thought I share a few pictures with y'all ! The plum tree this year did wonderful, the fruit is so sweet! The quilt top is what I need to finish this week!!

Deb

🌺 You know you are a quilter when the only scraps under your table are fabric.🐾

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 289
Points 4,710

Well... I deleted my avatar to put up a new one, and now the system won't accept one. Get an error message, again and again, no matter which photo I uploaded. Wish it had told me it was going to be fussy before I deleted the "old" one... haha. Guess I wait and try again later. In the meantime, I'm back to the blank one. Such is life.

-Unknown

Page 9 of 86 (1281 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use