rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 166
Points 4,190
Janie replied on Sun, Mar 28 2010 11:13 AM

Edith,

I think there were over 400 vendors. Prices were normal as any other quilt show. It took a little getting used to, being in a different building and the layout of the building. It was crowded and difficult at times to take pictures of the quilts. The shuttle service was free and we did not have to wait too long for a bus. I will definitely be going again next year!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,328
Points 241,717
Thea replied on Sun, Mar 28 2010 12:25 PM

Oh I love that little kitty, I have a kitty wall hanging on my list for this year - that one is adorable...I had to go back several times and look at the panoramic views - are those all separate pieces or are they at all attached... hard to hang if separate...

the VW bug reminded me of days gone past - I was the one under the tree with feathers in her waist length hair - teehee...

And then the final one... so awesome - the construction and the piecing -

That was a very nice selections of quilts you showed us and I thank you!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 166
Points 4,190
Janie replied on Mon, Mar 29 2010 10:33 AM

Thea,

The panoramic views were all separate. They were unbelievable. I have never seen that style before, but I may have to try making a small one. Another quilt to add to my list.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,531
Points 138,978

Janie, thank you for sharing pictures of these awesome quilts.The panoramics are amazing! I have to say my favorite is the yellow house, but they are all truly works of art. Judy thanks for the link. More pic's of the beautiful quilts at this show. Amazing that they get quilters from all over to participate in this. In my wildest dreams I could never imagine doing something so beautiful as some of these.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use