Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,328
Points 241,657
Thea Posted: Sun, May 25 2014 12:01 PM

If you are on the fence about joining in, Please DO!  It is bunches of fun that first week in December to receive a box of goodies from your Secret Santa - just as the stress of the new season of Christmas arrives you are getting a wonderful box prepared for you by someone who has grown to know and love you during the time they have been preparing your box.

If you are worried about what to put in the box - there are lots of ideas - home made items - fudge (yummy) - treats for the person's cats or dogs, knitted hats for family members - candle mats - mug rugs - quilts - notions - so many things you can do.

If you are worried about putting it together - you have June, July, August, September, October and November and the first few days in December to put things into a special box... no rush!  

Some people that have done this in the past have made life long friends with a person they never knew till they got their name as their recipient.

It is fun - but time is running out for 2014's program and I do not except names after the 30th... I might accept one on the 31st with questionaire at the same time but I will be sending the names out on the 1st of June and once I start drawing names I don't accept any new people and you will have to wait till 2015 to join in the fun - we had a couple people that this has happened to in year's past and I always feel horrible but I give notices like this starting in January to get people to sign up... 

We have a group called Christmas All Year Long that you can join in - it is a Closed group but we have 5 owners over there that will help you with projects and ideas - so Join in - but get that questionaire to me by the 30th... 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 743
Points 11,795

Can't wait to see who I get. So very excited.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use