Page 1 of 3 (38 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 37 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 694
Points 13,215
Michelle Posted: Sat, May 24 2014 8:31 AM

Wow, finally we are coming down to the last few days at home!! We have the RV packed, all the meals are made and I have many sewing projects cut out and ready to go.  Husband has been sick for the last few weeks and we are waiting for him to feel a bit better before getting on the road.  So think this week will be the day we head out. 

I have a blog site and updated it for this new adventure.  Here is the link, I will be adding pics to it also as we get on the road.  Hoping to catch up with Sue and her husband while in Alaska and maybe able to hit some quilt stores. 

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2983205240419354669#editor/target=post;postID=173745399212514224;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

• | Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 802
Points 16,040
Sue replied on Sat, May 24 2014 9:26 AM

Morning Michelle,

Hope you are soon able to hit the road too!

Your link does not work.  Did you give it a name?  What is it?  Hopefully I can see it before we leave this morning.

In The Piney Woods of Deep East Texas

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 694
Points 13,215
Michelle replied on Sat, May 24 2014 9:46 AM

Let me try this link, not sure if I copied the link incorrectly in the upper post. I'm new to this blogging and trying to make it link. 

http://nanassewingshoppe.blogspot.com

Michelle B

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 802
Points 16,040
Sue replied on Sat, May 24 2014 10:10 AM

That works!

In The Piney Woods of Deep East Texas

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 964
Points 19,596

I've just returned home from Alaska.  I spent 10 days in Anchorage for my Grandson's high school graduation.  The weather was wonderful.  The May Trees are all in bloom and smell wonderful.  My daughter planted her planters and hanging baskets while I was there.  They were beginning to bloom, and I swear her peonies grew 18 inches while I was there.

Enjoy your trip.  Spring came early this year so the bugs are out, but oh how beautiful the landscape is.

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,561
Points 246,192
Thea replied on Sat, May 24 2014 1:31 PM

Have fun all of you who are starting your adventures - now that Jay and I have a traveling camper we might hit the road too someday... I have high hopes after we move and are settled into MN that we can do something like that.  

I hope you have a safe journey and look forward to all the pictures.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 822
Points 13,495

We have one too my husband converted our horse trailer into a travel trailer.   Can't wait to use it.  But this weekend is always crazy.

Have fun all you Alaskan bounders.  I'm so jealous.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,899
gini replied on Sun, May 25 2014 2:07 AM

have a great trip, michelle

gini in north idaho

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 694
Points 13,215
Michelle replied on Mon, May 26 2014 11:45 AM

Got out on the road this am. Heading North to Alaska. Sue, hope to catch up with you. I updated the blog this am. 

http://nanassewingshoppe.blogspot.com. 

Michelle B

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,878
Points 32,590
Roxana replied on Mon, May 26 2014 10:11 PM

Just read the blog.... Didn't think you were old enough to have your YOUNGEST finish his Bachelor's Degree! ... I hope you have fun on your adventures. I'll try to follow you on the blog but didn't see a way to comment there so am commenting here! Be safe in your travels!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 694
Points 13,215
Michelle replied on Wed, May 28 2014 1:57 PM

Thavks Roxana! I don't think I'm old enough also, but my kids do!  

The trip has been eventful so far, if nothing else. I have uploaded more pics from Monday and Tuesday. Lots of storms, tornadoes and water issues. The blog has been updated and I'll post again the blogspot. 

http://nanassewingshoppe.blogspot.com

since we're driving to Colordo Springa today, I will wait til tonite to update today's traveling photos. We're still heading North! 

Michelle B

• | Post Points: 0
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 822
Points 13,495

Oh my goodness Michele please be careful.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 694
Points 13,215
Michelle replied on Wed, May 28 2014 9:00 PM

Crazy how storms just want to follow a trailer!! Today was much quieter on the road, just driving most of the day thru North Texas, into NM, then landed in Colorado springs, CO.  Here at the USAF Academy, Fam Camp. Very beautiful with mountains surrounding us, lots of pine trees and very quiet.  We will enjoy the night here, then head out early in the am for South Dakota. Have tried to upload a few pics, but this is the only one that will post here.  I am posting on my blog thou, many more pictures. 

http://nanassewingshoppe.blogspot.com/

Michelle B

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,878
Points 32,590
Roxana replied on Wed, May 28 2014 11:18 PM

Love, LOVE reading your blog. The pictures are fantastic. I loved the Thunderbirds. Keep posting. I feel like I am on a journey with you.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,956
Points 368,392
Kris replied on Thu, May 29 2014 5:42 PM

Happy trails Michelle. I've visited your blog. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Page 1 of 3 (38 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use