Top 10 Posters

The Old Country Store and OldCountryStoreFabrics.com have new owners!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 693
Points 11,885
zoetc49 Posted: Thu, May 22 2014 12:01 PM

I got this e-mail this morning, this was in discussion on here sometime back.  

Thank you so much for your email of concern following the unexpected closure ofOldCountryStoreFabrics.com and The Old Country Store.  Both were owned by Good Enterprises Ltd. which filed bankruptcy on December 7, 2013. 

I’m pleased to announce that The Old Country Store and OldCountryStoreFabrics.com have new owners!

The Old Country Store in the Village of Intercourse, Pennsylvania reopened on May 19, and we hope to have OldCountryStoreFabrics.com open for business very soon.  To receive notice when online ordering becomes available again, be sure to sign up for our mailing list at the bottom of the website homepage www.oldcountrystorefabrics.com

We are eager to serve you, our loyal customers, at both the “bricks” and “clicks” location and are working very hard to make your shopping experience even better than before!   

Again, a heartfelt thank you for your care!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,479
Points 41,345
Mimi replied on Thu, May 22 2014 4:12 PM

I received the same message today and I'm so excited that they are again open.  I tried to post but got a moderator needs to approve of this message.  Glad to see that yours got through, zoetc.  Can't wait to see if the prices and selection will continue to be as good as before.  

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 693
Points 11,885
zoetc49 replied on Thu, May 22 2014 8:05 PM

I sent a message one time and get that same message. I don't even recall if my message went through.  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 36
Points 1,025
Belinda replied on Thu, May 22 2014 8:18 PM

Thanks for posting . I will sign up for emails , and ordering fabric . I appreciate the info . I have been shopping for some new quilting fabric online . 

Belinda Mobile , AL

B. Roberts

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use