Top 10 Posters

Do you have a good quilting pet?

Page 4 of 7 (105 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 104 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 166
Points 4,190
Janie replied on Wed, Apr 7 2010 6:04 PM

Yes..... Her name is Opal and she is our 15 year old odd eyed persian. Here she is sleeping by the sewing machine.

And here she is helping me pick fabric. She is a little annoyed with me because I kept disturbing her, while she was trying to get some good shut eye.

• | Post Points: 185
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,848
Points 247,082
Thea replied on Wed, Apr 7 2010 6:16 PM

Very pretty persian - I love all of our helpers!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,639
Points 418,679
gini replied on Wed, Apr 7 2010 8:35 PM

Janie:
And here she is helping me pick fabric. She is a little annoyed with me because I kept disturbing her, while she was trying to get some good shut eye.

and here i was thinking opal  was telling you, you had picked the wrong fabric.  what a pretty kitty     gini

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Janie:
And here she is helping me pick fabric. She is a little annoyed with me

A little annoyed?!! I'd say that was the understatement of the week! ROFLOL!

Gillette, WY

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 985
Points 17,309
Kathy D replied on Wed, Apr 7 2010 9:32 PM

Your cat has a lot of attitude.  She is gorgeous.

Kathy

Calgary, Alberta

"Friendship is like a rose...opening one petal at a time only as it unfolds...day by day does it reveal its true beauty"

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,715
Nana replied on Wed, Apr 7 2010 10:34 PM

Janie

When my DH and I first got married I had an odd eyed persian the looks just like your Opal.  When he looked at someone the way Opal is looking at you he was getting ready to smack the snot out of someone.  Annoyed would have been a real understatement...LOL.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,548
Points 376,982
Kris replied on Thu, Apr 8 2010 1:10 AM

Janie,

Opal is very pretty. She has a great "mean face". My female cat looks like that sometimes usually when DH is bugging her.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

Some of you have met some of my brood already. We have a Sheltie dog, 4 cats, 2 talking parrots and 2 outdoor strays we take care of. Callie is my tortoiseshell, the baby of the bunch and she has learned to sew, paint and now we are reading. Cat in the Hat is her favorite book. She is the smartest cat I ever had. She actually thinks and figures things out. She's my best helper and PB (productivity buster). She's very independent and when she wants loving, she wants it now.

Here are Rowdy (passed away last fall), Lucky in the middle and Mushy (Rowdy's brother) on the end.And then there is Mr. Beans. He's a 24 pounder and he's my love bug in cat clothes. He's the most lovable cat I have ever had. He's my guardian angel.

So that's some of the brood. I love them all dearly.

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

Oh, and I name everything. My #1 sewing machine is Ellie (Ellegante.. the sewing shop even calls her Ellie), my featherweight is Minnie, my serger is Sergio, lightweight Brother for classes is Sam, lightweight White is Miss White. My laptop computer is Toby (Toshiba), our car is Morey (Murano), the first one we had was Murray.

Does this mean I'm weird????????????

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,639
Points 418,679
gini replied on Sat, Apr 10 2010 4:40 PM

Diane Morgan:
Does this mean I'm weird????????????

nope, sounds pretty normal to me.  gini

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

Thanks, Gini, now I feel much better. lol  Keeping off that leg today? Are you able to sew and keep it elevated?

North of Boston MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,588
Points 48,330

Nana - Pancho is toooo cute!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,588
Points 48,330

Opal is a beautiful cat, even when annoyed. LOL

Diane - all of your brood are so cute. I wouldn't say you are wierd for naming you machine. I have three machines and haven't named a one. They know who they are! LOL

Squeaky is my avatar and my quilting buddy. If I won't let her lay on the one I am working on then she finds something in the room to lay on.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,715
Nana replied on Sat, Apr 10 2010 9:25 PM

Diane

Your cats are beautiful.  And I love Minnie.  Have always been in love with the old Singer machines.  They are so pretty.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,548
Points 376,982
Kris replied on Sun, Apr 11 2010 2:49 AM

Diane,

your cats are all really cute. I love the photo of Mr. Beans.

I don't think you're weird for naming everything. I thinks it's better than talking to everything (I do that).

Page 4 of 7 (105 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use