Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,836
Points 31,980
Roxana replied on Sat, May 3 2014 10:25 PM

Welcome, Barbara and Susannac. You'll love the people and resources here. Let us know if you need help finding all the information.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Sat, May 3 2014 10:40 PM

Welcome Susannac and Barbara...I'm an ex-Californian (Sacramento area) living just outside of Reno, NV for the past 10 years.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 242
Points 3,470

Thanks ladies for all of your messages and tips!!  I know where to find the Groups and Gallery but haven't seen the Fabric Swaps section yet.  Would you please tell me where to find it?  I'd like to check out these sections this week.

Flo, unfortunately I don't know your niece.  It's been 30 years since I lived in Hanford so that's probably why!

Susannac, from one new member to another...Welcome!!  How far south of me do you live?  My son lives in Lancaster so occasionally I go to the quilt shops in Lancaster and Tehachapi when I visit him.  Once in awhile I also go to one of the shops in Bakersfield.  It's so much fun checking out the different shops!

Candis,  maybe I'll see you in Fresno sometime!  There's also a nice quilt shop in Clovis just east of Fresno.  I was wondering...are you doing the Hop Shop this weekend from Turlock to Bakersfield?  It looks like I'll just be able to make it to Visalia's shop this time.  It makes me sad because I really like the other shops too!!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Barbara

Barbara

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Barbara, Clovis was the one I was talking about!!! It's so close to Fresno to me! I also frequent Turlocks Quilt shop too.  As well as Oakdale and Manteca and Tracey. I don't think I would go all the way to Bakersfield. I have never done the Shop Hop but I do visit all the shops I can maybe we can meet up someday! That would be great. Someday maybe some of us Cali girls can plan something.  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 242
Points 3,470

Candis, I guess we were on the same page!!  Fresno's shop is equally nice.  They're not that far apart so you might check out both next time.  The only quilt shop I've been to north of Fresno was in Stockton when my daughter attended UOP.  If I go that way sometime, I'll have to ask you for names and directions to the other shops/towns you mentioned.  Someday it just might be fun to have a QCA/California girls only event!!!  Maybe the other states would also give it a try!!   LOL

Barbara

Barbara

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use