rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 709
Points 11,105
Mamagshouse Donna Gilliam Posted: Sun, Apr 13 2014 12:06 AM

I keep getting the message below every time I hit save :(

Sorry, there was a problem with your last request!

Either the site is offline or an unhandled error occurred. We apologize and have logged the error. Please try your request again or if you know who your site administrator is let them know too.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,909
gini replied on Sun, Apr 13 2014 12:09 AM

The site is experiencing some technical problems.   They probably won't see your message until Monday. 

In the meantime enjoy as much as you can and welcome to the group

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 709
Points 11,105

Thanks Gini.  I'm going to send you a friend request.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 869
Points 14,795
Candis replied on Sun, Apr 13 2014 12:30 AM

I find sometime it says that, but it actually posts what you wanted to! They have been making improvements, going slow but looking promising, welcome!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 259
Points 4,275

I'm also unable to update my profile info.. get the error msg, everytime. I notified the QCA admin at least a couple weeks ago that it was happening (and thanked them for getting the other longstanding problems figured out!) Other than the profile updating functions, I'm having absolutely no problems with logging in, moving throughout the site and posting, now. Much improved!  kathy

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 709
Points 11,105

I guess that having the site up and running is better even if it still has this one glitch.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 869
Points 14,795
Candis replied on Sun, Apr 13 2014 1:15 PM

This is a reply from one of the members here, this works,  try it.  Thanks Kris, I know this is posted somewhere on this board a few times by others! But here it is in a nutshell! 

If one browser works but another doesn't you may need to empty the cache, delete bookmarks and remove cookies from the one you've used frequently. As QCA updates the website data will change and the info saved on your browser will be outdated.

You should do this periodically to keep your browser running smoothly. Do a search on how to empty the cache, etc for your specific browser. They're not all the same.

Isn't it great that QCA is taking a turn for the better?

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 5
replied on Tue, Apr 29 2014 10:12 AM

It's now 4/29 and the message still appears--it has for me the last two days.  Message sent to customer non-support with no response.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 91
Points 7,420

Rossvrs:

It's now 4/29 and the message still appears--it has for me the last two days.  Message sent to customer non-support with no response.

Rossvrs– have you tried another browser? Have you cleared cache and cookies? If not, please do all these things and see if it helps. There's nothing I or customer service can do about the website issues– we experience the same issues. I appreciate the positivity of all members. 

QCA Sheyenne

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 709
Points 11,105

Yes I got it to work through Google Chrome Thanks

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use