Page 2 of 3 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 33 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850

Flo:

Can I email you the pic to post?  I can do that from my phone, but i don't have a camera(it broke) and I don't know how to hook my phone to my laptop.

If coarse u can

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850

Flo:

Can I email you the pic to post?  I can do that from my phone, but i don't have a camera(it broke) and I don't know how to hook my phone to my laptop.

If coarse u can

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 2,835
Flo replied on Tue, Apr 1 2014 2:26 PM

Picture on its way

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850

Sweet and Sour McLaughlin. Flos  puppies!  So cute!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Tue, Apr 1 2014 5:29 PM

beautiful.   have you seen the video of the bassets in the dog house?  I'll go look for it.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Tue, Apr 1 2014 5:32 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/17/basset-hound-clown-car-gretchen-hoey-video_n_4979968.html

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 2,835
Flo replied on Tue, Apr 1 2014 5:47 PM

No I  haven't.  Shoot me the link.  PM me and I will send you my email.  Thanks Candis for your help.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 259
Points 3,930

Flo,

My poodle is a large mini and he steals the stuff of the sewing table, from shelves etc.  But I also have almost saintly dogs.  My German Shepherds have good manners and they make wonderful baby sitter for the grandkids.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,520
Points 50,910
Ginny replied on Wed, Apr 2 2014 5:41 AM

That is such a cute picture of your Grandbaby and the German Sheperds, Marianne.  I always had sheperds when I was growing up .  They hold a special place in my heart.  I also had a toy poodle who the vet said was a hypochondriac.  LOL    Ginny

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 259
Points 3,930

Candis,

I know where you are.  I was given a white mini poodle in 1976  as a grooming object and I was owned by my beautiful Daisy for 12 years.  I lost her to bladder cancer and I couldn't even look at a poodle without crying for several years. I replaced her with a Tibetan Terrier.  We had that one for 14 years.  I thought it was time to get another poodle.  Oh my!!!  the sire of my first poodle is the foundation sire of the breeder that sold me the black sheep.    He's a loving dog and great with the grandchildren, but he's not easy to train not to chew up our stuff.   He's nothing like my first poodle and that may be a good thing?  Time will tell.

Marianne

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 367
Points 7,255
tnmtgrl replied on Wed, Apr 2 2014 8:17 AM

Here's my two fur babies...Duke and Della.........

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 2,835
Flo replied on Wed, Apr 2 2014 8:38 AM

Marianne,  when my kids were babies I had a solid black German Shepherd named Frau.  MY youngest used to ride her horseback and teethe on her ears!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850

Oh my Gosh all these babies!! So cute!! I could look at these all day!! Thanks for sharing all of you, priceless!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 2,835
Flo replied on Wed, Apr 2 2014 10:10 AM

My kids will tell you my 4 legged babies were more spoiled than my 2 legged babies.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 450
Points 8,565
Jan replied on Wed, Apr 2 2014 11:46 AM

Both of these dogs are rescues.  Cruiser the blonde one is a good part Beagle.  Renee the black one is an Australian Blue Healer.  They think she is pure bread, but the records are a little sketchy.  She was rescued out of floods from Hurricane Katrina, taken to Ohio shelter where they were just overfilled, and brought to a New York shelter. She was spayed the day after she got here and we adopted her the next.  She was definitely neurotic as at some recent point she had been separated from pups.  She was lactating when we got her.  Hopefully here they are.  And I agree, the boys are much more mellow. And if we are going to be fair, the grand kitty Oreo.  She is the instigator of them all. . .Small enough to duck and run under or jump on things .. . This was her first vet visit.  She wouldn't come out of the sink.  The vet has her in her media photos of "happy pets". So since she wouldn't come out, the vet did her whole visit in the sink.  It was a riot.  She showed everyone that came in that half hour how silly the cat was.

Page 2 of 3 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use