Top 10 Posters

WE'RE BACK and through the front door!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 28 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti Posted: Sat, Mar 29 2014 2:33 PM

woohoo, jumping up and down.  In the front door, my password is good, went directly to home page, with all my stuff.  Navigated everywhere, quickly!!!!!!   

I primarily go to another website now, and like it so much that I will stick with them.  However, QCA was my first love, and now that she is back.  I'm rejoicing. 

THANK  YOU!!!!!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,515

I echo that Patti. I am happiest here on QCA so it's my main home. I will continue to frequent the other site as I enjoy the different things that are offered.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,480
Jacy replied on Sat, Mar 29 2014 3:46 PM

I'm back........but not so easily like you Patti. I had to change to Safari, could get on the site with chrome, but got stuck in the endless password loop. No matter what I did, nothing helped. I don't know why either, I never log out so I never have to log in unless I am on a different computer.

At least some of you are seeing improvements.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

I had the same problem Jaci. Kris suggested we clean out our cache. After she told us how to do it I tried. At the moment it is working. For a while my back door wouldn't work and I was really discouraged over that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed now.

I have been wrapped up in my little world's problems and haven't been on either site much. I have hardly touched my EPP. :-0  I am trying desperately to finish my BOM before the end of the month. All I have left is the dreaded binding. LOL. Patti - I am trying to finish so I have at least one thing finished.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Sun, Mar 30 2014 10:05 AM

third time I have gotten on here since yesterday.  It has been so wonderful, just like the old days for me.  when it was suggested we get new passwords to get in, I didn't and my same old one is working fantastically.   It might have been messed up if I had tried to get a new one. 

I am so happy to be able to come here again and participate.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sun, Mar 30 2014 10:59 AM

Hi everyone.  I have been checking in here for the last few days too.  Surprisingly with no problems.  It has been slow this morning, but other than that, no issues.  I have not had any password problems and did not change my passwords.  

It is nice to be able to access QCA again, but there certainly isn't the activity and chatter we have all come to know and love (and now miss so much).  Maybe in time...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed,

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,515

Donna B:
It is nice to be able to access QCA again, but there certainly isn't the activity and chatter we have all come to know and love (and now miss so much).  Maybe in time...

It does seem to be picking up a bit in the last couple days.  I agree it's been slow this morning, but at least I could get on.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,882
Points 367,022
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 30 2014 2:40 PM

Here's a tip: if, after you've cleared history and emptied the cache, you are still having sign on trouble with your favourite browser, go in and delete old QCA bookmarks, and create new ones. Deleting QCA cookies might also help.

I know some people still can't get here. I'm sorry so many people don't want to return.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,429
Points 416,079
gini replied on Sun, Mar 30 2014 3:30 PM

I can get in directly now, but today it is very slow, and I can't post sometimes.  I get that post pending message.  Very frustrating.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,882
Points 367,022
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 30 2014 4:26 PM

Yes that error is annoying. I get it if I post three times in a row. It sure cuts down on the chatter.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Mar 30 2014 5:00 PM

OMG!! I got here!! Had a devil of a time with the password thing (had to put in for a new one and they sent me 2 different ones that didn't work....)  I hope it continues in this direction!! 

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

I also had to delete everything related to QCA. I also had to get a new password about 10  times. After deleting everything, though, I have had no problems getting on. I'm a happy camper now.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,591
Points 75,975
Karla replied on Sun, Apr 6 2014 8:16 AM

I had to delete everything, but my old password still works and I'm keeping it....I'm so glad to be back here.  I enjoyed QATW but by the time I got on to the chat in the evenings, everyone was gone.  I think I'll still check in with that one now and then, but QCA is my fave and I'm sticking with it as long as it works.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Sun, Apr 6 2014 8:23 AM

I didn't have to delete anything, and still getting in and navigating just fine. 

However, I have come to like QATW quite a lot.  Much prefer their swaps over anything we have had as they are much better run and controlled.  Always something fun going on.  Wonderful group of quilters.  I will stay with QATW primary and check in here occasionally.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,591
Points 75,975
Karla replied on Sun, Apr 6 2014 8:26 AM

I have room in my heart for two sites...so I'll manage to find time for them both, I hope.  

• | Post Points: 35
Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use