Top 10 Posters

Let's make a (( HUG )). Quilt for THEA!!!!!

Page 14 of 16 (236 items) « First ... < Previous 12 13 14 15 16 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 235 Replies | 27 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,856
Points 181,543
Marie replied on Thu, May 15 2014 11:13 AM

Thanks for letting me know, Candis.  Getting better every day, thank you.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 27
Points 395

I'll be putting Thea's star in the mail tomorrow. I thought since I have been paper piecing that I would be clever and paper piece her star........I've now learned to always check settings before printing templates.  By the way, where on the block should it be signed?  Just on the white part? Mine is blue, purple with a little white.

Beth

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,824
Points 55,365
Ginny replied on Fri, May 16 2014 1:40 PM

Candis,  I sent the quilt block to you for Thea's quilt.  It is SUPPOSED

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,824
Points 55,365
Ginny replied on Fri, May 16 2014 1:44 PM

Okay Candis, Let's start again.  I put Thea's quilt block in the mail.  It is SUPPOSED to arrive there Monday the 19th.  Let's see if it does.  All of the priority packages that I get from Ohio have been taking 5 days and that is the state next to me.     Ginny

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

Ginny:

Okay Candis, Let's start again.  I put Thea's quilt block in the mail.  It is SUPPOSED to arrive there Monday the 19th.  Let's see if it does.  All of the priority packages that I get from Ohio have been taking 5 days and that is the state next to me.     Ginny

Lol! Ok , I will watch for it!  I will let u know as soon as it arrives!!  Thank you so very much!!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

oneoldgoat:

I'll be putting Thea's star in the mail tomorrow. I thought since I have been paper piecing that I would be clever and paper piece her star........I've now learned to always check settings before printing templates.  By the way, where on the block should it be signed?  Just on the white part? Mine is blue, purple with a little white.

Beth

Beth, you can sign it anywhere you want to!  Sounds beautiful,  thank you so much for doing this for Thea!

MODESTO, CA.
Not Ranked
Posts 27
Points 395

Hi Candis,

I put my block in the mail yesterday - it should arrive on Tuesday according to the mailman.  After I mailed it, I realized that I didn't trim it to 10.5" I can't believe I forgot to do that!  Thank you so much for organizing this!

Beth Brown

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

oneoldgoat:

Hi Candis,

I put my block in the mail yesterday - it should arrive on Tuesday according to the mailman.  After I mailed it, I realized that I didn't trim it to 10.5" I can't believe I forgot to do that!  Thank you so much for organizing this!

Beth Brown

Not a problem at all! I just appreciate you so much in taking the time to make a block for Thea!  Thank you so much! I will watch for it, and let you know as soon asit arrives.  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

Beth, received your super pretty block today! Thank you so much!! Much appreciated!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

Tush, I received your Block in the mail!! Thank you so much, it will go great with all the others, it's lovely! I do appreciate you and everyone who has contributed!  Thank you so much!   

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 0
Not Ranked
Posts 27
Points 395
oneoldgoat replied on Tue, Jul 15 2014 11:20 AM

Hi Candis,

I am having a difficult time navigating this forum so I apologize for posting to an old thread. But did you ever post a picture of Thea's quilt? I would love to see it!

Beth

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 298
Points 4,875

Speaking of Candis, I haven't seen her out here in a long time... since about the time she finished her hankie butterfly quilt. Hope all is ok with her... maybe vacationing.

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

Hi everyone! I am still around, doing well, thanks. Thea's quilt is not finished yet. I was receiving blocks until June. I had several other commitments to finish before I could get to hers. My long arm has since went to be repaired. I have contacted Thea and told her of the delay.  It will be done hopefully as soon as I can.   I will post a picture when I'm finished here on this thread, or I will let Thea do it, even better.  Thanks for inquiring.   And thanks to everyone for their blocks, I think everyone had gotten theirs to me now.  

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,298
Points 20,480
weezee56 replied on Wed, Jul 16 2014 10:15 AM

Candis, glad to hear you are doing well. Missed your postings.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,531
Points 48,625
Angele replied on Wed, Jul 16 2014 6:18 PM

Candis I am glad to hear things are ok with you. I hope your long arm is feeling better after a trip to the repairman. I am trying to make and finish two quilts before the middle of August.

Angèle  from NWO

Page 14 of 16 (236 items) « First ... < Previous 12 13 14 15 16 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use