Top 10 Posters

Let's make a (( HUG )). Quilt for THEA!!!!!

Page 11 of 16 (236 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 235 Replies | 27 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

Mamagshouse Donna Gilliam:

I should have this one as well as the Patriot Blocks in the mail by next Monday.

Super dooper!  Can't wait!  Thank you so much!

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

Angele I got your two beautiful blocks today!  They will go so well with the others, thank you for the contribution also. I appreciate it! I'm very grateful for all of you!! Thea will be overwhelmed!

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,525
Points 48,505
Angele replied on Wed, Apr 30 2014 9:27 PM

You made my day Candis. Actually my week! Thank you for letting me know.

Angèle  from NWO

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 65
Points 1,295
Sherry replied on Fri, May 2 2014 7:22 AM

Wish I knew where my blocks went. Will make another this weekend.

Sherry

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

Sherry:

Wish I knew where my blocks went. Will make another this weekend.

Sherry

Sherry, I haven't received any from you, I post immediately when I receive them. I know I hate waiting to hear when I send things in the mail!  Was there tracking on it?  I'm sorry, that really upsets me when you invest time and money in something and it disappears.  Maybe this weekend or today it will appear!  I hope so!  Thank you for doing it! I am sorry!!!  If i do get it, you can bet I will get right with you!!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Fri, May 2 2014 8:37 AM

Im glad I posted mine from New York!

Yes I am back both in UK and on QCA. Didn't even need to log on! How that works I will never know.

Am excited to see finished quilt and am sure Thea will be thrilled,

xxx

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

Lesley:

Im glad I posted mine from New York!

Yes I am back both in UK and on QCA. Didn't even need to log on! How that works I will never know.

Am excited to see finished quilt and am sure Thea will be thrilled,

xxx

Glad your home safe and sound!!  Thank you again!! Your right Thea will be over the moon happy! I have the design I'm doing, just waiting until the middle of May to start constructing, giving all the ones who wanted to make a block plenty of time! I am still very grateful to all that makes these hugs quilts a realty!  Such sweet people!!  I am also thankful we are having less trouble getting on QCA!!  Yeah!!!!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,619
Points 24,750
Susie replied on Fri, May 2 2014 8:45 AM

Mine is done...but I'm holding off on mailing it until the patriotic blocks are done.  And wouldn't you know it...I ran out of fabric on the frames!  Dang it!

Guess that means I have to hit the fabric store tonight to get a bit more of it.  Bummer....I have to go fabric shopping, and we all hate that right?  roflol!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

Susie:

Mine is done...but I'm holding off on mailing it until the patriotic blocks are done.  And wouldn't you know it...I ran out of fabric on the frames!  Dang it!

Guess that means I have to hit the fabric store tonight to get a bit more of it.  Bummer....I have to go fabric shopping, and we all hate that right?  roflol!

Oh Susie! I hate having to go Fabric Shopping!! What a drag! I will keep you in my thoughts that your trip there is long and very enjoyable!!!!!   

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 2,505
MizPat replied on Fri, May 2 2014 1:41 PM

Candis, I'm working on mine, but my machine has been acting up and I may have to take it to the shop. I'm having tension issues, and so is the machine lol. Yesterday, I broke a brand new needle on a straight seam on the pp block I'm making! Wish me luck that I can finish this block and my DGD's wedding quilt on time. I'll let you know if I'm not going to be able to finish, so you're not waiting for me.

in Albuquerque

It's Quilting! You're supposed to be having fun!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 2,505
MizPat replied on Fri, May 2 2014 1:41 PM

Candis, I'm working on mine, but my machine has been acting up and I may have to take it to the shop. I'm having tension issues, and so is the machine lol. Yesterday, I broke a brand new needle on a straight seam on the pp block I'm making! Wish me luck that I can finish this block and my DGD's wedding quilt on time. I'll let you know if I'm not going to be able to finish, so you're not waiting for me.

in Albuquerque

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 2,505
MizPat replied on Fri, May 2 2014 1:47 PM

Candis, I'm having tension issues and so is my machine lol. I broke a needle on the pp star I'm making for this quilt and I'm afraid I may have to put the machine in the shop. I hope I can finish this block and my DGD's wedding quilt before that. I'll let you know if I won't be able to finish my block before next week.

in Albuquerque

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 2,505
MizPat replied on Fri, May 2 2014 1:52 PM

ALL - Sorry for the triple post. I thought I'd lost what became the first two posts, because I got a message that duplicate posts weren't allowed, and it didn't show up in the discussion, hence the third post. Sorry for the lame joke too, but I'd rather laugh about things than cry about them.

in Albuquerque

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

Pat, I do wish you luck that it is something simple! I am grateful I have a backup machine! Sending good karma your way! But will totally understand about the block! A beautiful thought dies count!  Hope you can get that wedding quilt done!! Very important!   Now deep cleansing breath! And trudge on...  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

Pat, I do wish you luck that it is something simple! I am grateful I have a backup machine! Sending good karma your way! But will totally understand about the block! A beautiful thought does count!  Hope you can get that wedding quilt done!! Very important!   Now deep cleansing breath! And trudge on...  

MODESTO, CA.
Page 11 of 16 (236 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use