Top 10 Posters

Let's make a (( HUG )). Quilt for THEA!!!!!

Page 9 of 16 (236 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 235 Replies | 27 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 909
Points 15,095

Well low and behold I had enough scrapes to make a block for Thea. Candis can I send it to you in the same package as the Patriot Blocks.  You will know which one is for Thea. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 120
Points 2,055

I keep forgetting to do this block. Will try to find time soon. 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Yes mama G. You can!  Isn't it amazing how a beautiful block can be made from scraps of fabrics. I know I have so many batik scraps! But it is my favorite!   Stars galore! Can't wait to construct this Quilt! Thank you. So much!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Elaine Phillips:

I keep forgetting to do this block. Will try to find time soon. 

Elaine, I just appreciate you wanting to contribute a block! I know people are busy!  I am grateful.  I don't need them till the end of May.  Thank you again.

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 909
Points 15,095

I can't wait to see how it turns out too. 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,494
Points 48,185
Angele replied on Sun, Apr 20 2014 2:54 PM

Help Candis! I was getting my parcel ready and I lost your address! Could you PLEASE, PLEASE send it back?

i just can't find your pm anymore!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Angele:

Help Candis! I was getting my parcel ready and I lost your address! Could you PLEASE, PLEASE send it back?

i just can't find your pm anymore!

NEVER FEAR,! I am here!!! Lol!  I am PMing you now!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,494
Points 48,185
Angele replied on Sun, Apr 20 2014 7:09 PM

Candis, I think anyone who would pick a bunch of blocks from people  they don't necessarily know and make this beautiful warm hug for a friend in need is quite amazing in my book. Thank you for doing that.

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 909
Points 15,095

You can say that again Angle.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Angele:

Candis, I think anyone who would pick a bunch of blocks from people  they don't necessarily know and make this beautiful warm hug for a friend in need is quite amazing in my book. Thank you for doing that.

Ahhhhing Angie! Thank you so much! It's because of people like you, that I love to do it!   It just makes me feel so darned good too!  Warm fuzziness!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

mamagshouse:

You can say that again Angle.

You both are very sweet!!  (Blushing)

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,580
Points 23,980
Susie replied on Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:00 AM

Candis--My block is finished.  But I am also just about done with the patriotic blocks.  Is it ok if I send them on to you together by the end of the week?  If you would rather, I can send them separately.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Susie:

Candis--My block is finished.  But I am also just about done with the patriotic blocks.  Is it ok if I send them on to you together by the end of the week?  If you would rather, I can send them separately.

Oh heck no!! Send them together! Save postage and your valuable time!  I'm just so thankful you made one!  Great timing to on the Patriotic blocks! Thanks Susie! Your a blessing, as all the other ladies on here!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,857
Points 68,560
Bonita replied on Wed, Apr 23 2014 10:11 AM

Candis, my blocks finialy made it to the PO yesterday. They should be there Fri. You're an angel for taking this on, not once but twice.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Marsha M. I received your beautiful blocks today!!  Thea will love them! Very generous and thoughtful of you to send three,! I think I will include your little note for Thea! Thank you so much!!  Bonita, I will be waiting for you block! I'll let you know as soon as I receive safe and sound!

MODESTO, CA.
Page 9 of 16 (236 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use