Top 10 Posters

Let's make a (( HUG )). Quilt for THEA!!!!!

Page 8 of 16 (236 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 235 Replies | 27 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 782
Points 12,635

Definitely know what you mean WeeZee

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,761
Points 66,995
Bonita replied on Thu, Apr 17 2014 8:36 PM

Wait for me, Candis!!! i've got mine made just need to get a chance to get to the PO. Trying to pack up and move the stuff that will fit in my car and watch a 3 year old. Who gets tired of waiting on me to pay attention to her it's slow going. DS  and DSIL will be moveing the big stuff on Sat. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Oh Bonita you have plenty of time! Until the end of May! I will wait for you, and anyone else that wants to contribute.  Have fun with that move! Ugh, I hate moving.   Be safe, and really no bigee with the block! Heaps of time, thank you so much for making one.  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 782
Points 12,635

Oh that's great its not till the end of May.  I will have more fabric way before then.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

mamagshouse:

Oh that's great its not till the end of May.  I will have more fabric way before then.

That's great!  Hope you can!   Thanks for the offer!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,451
Points 176,373
Marie replied on Fri, Apr 18 2014 9:18 AM

Candis, senior moment, what's that?  :  )  You're just fine, don't give it another thought!  I have the pattern I'll use for the block, just need to search for the right colors, don't do batiks often.  

Millbury, MA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 782
Points 12,635

I have them all the time.  Wait what were we talking about?  LOL

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,559
Points 23,645
Susie replied on Fri, Apr 18 2014 12:23 PM

Candis--I finally found the right color blue, so I can get mine done this weekend.  WOOHOO! 

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Susie:

Candis--I finally found the right color blue, so I can get mine done this weekend.  WOOHOO! 

Yeah Susie! You go girl!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

mamagshouse:

I have them all the time.  Wait what were we talking about?  LOL

LOL,  think I'd rather call it a Brain Fart!   Since I'm never gonna admit I'm over 50 years old!   At least I still feel like that!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,349
Points 28,485
Marsha-SM replied on Fri, Apr 18 2014 12:53 PM

Candis, I finally got a third block finished this morning.  They all should be in the mail tomorrow.  I had planned to send them sooner, but was so disappointed with the lack of contrast with the few fabrics i had that I got a few from a quilt shop - - - still nothing light enough - - - so sent for some fat quarters.  They came Wednesday, I washed them and ironed them yesterday and got a 2nd block done and a third cut.  Brain was too fuzzy  to concentrate (senior moments, fibro fog, and any other name you can dig up).  I finished the third this noon and just need to square it up and sign the 2 new ones and get them in the mail to you.  Thought I had lost your address in the computer melt-down, but with much searching, I found it in one of my backup discs.  At least I had copied some of my quilting files.  I had them on the new computer but just in one large folder.  It sounds like you are getting quite a few blocks rounded up.  Have fun putting all these stars together.  Maybe some of the hugs will rub off on you.  You deserve them for all the work you are doing.  

Marsha - Western New York

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 782
Points 12,635

I have a year and a half till I turn 50, then I will forget that also.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Marsha-SM:

Candis, I finally got a third block finished this morning.  They all should be in the mail tomorrow.  I had planned to send them sooner, but was so disappointed with the lack of contrast with the few fabrics i had that I got a few from a quilt shop - - - still nothing light enough - - - so sent for some fat quarters.  They came Wednesday, I washed them and ironed them yesterday and got a 2nd block done and a third cut.  Brain was too fuzzy  to concentrate (senior moments, fibro fog, and any other name you can dig up).  I finished the third this noon and just need to square it up and sign the 2 new ones and get them in the mail to you.  Thought I had lost your address in the computer melt-down, but with much searching, I found it in one of my backup discs.  At least I had copied some of my quilting files.  I had them on the new computer but just in one large folder.  It sounds like you are getting quite a few blocks rounded up.  Have fun putting all these stars together.  Maybe some of the hugs will rub off on you.  You deserve them for all the work you are doing.  

Marsha, wow! 3. That's wonderful, I have 16 right now, some made 2 that I have received! Your 3 will be a most welcome addition, I'm sorry you had difficulty though with the contrast, I am just thankful you volunteered to make a block! I do feel the hugs from each one of you, your and others kind words make me feel special!   I love doing this!  Everyone on this board deserves a hug some need a bigger one than others!  But I'm always up for it! Newly retired, and so far trying to keep busy! So  putting these quilts together is a much appreciated distraction!  Thank all of you!  I will let you know as soon as your beauties arrive! Looking forward to it!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,413
Points 47,240
Angele replied on Fri, Apr 18 2014 6:24 PM

Finally! My block is done! I will mail it Monday. Sorry it took so long.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Angele:

Finally! My block is done! I will mail it Monday. Sorry it took so long.

It didn't take long, you have another month! But I will be sure to watch for it and tell you immediately on its safe arrival!  Thank you so much for your kindness!

MODESTO, CA.
Page 8 of 16 (236 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use