Top 10 Posters

Let's make a (( HUG )). Quilt for THEA!!!!!

Page 6 of 14 (210 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 209 Replies | 20 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,544
Points 23,325
Susie replied on Mon, Apr 7 2014 9:53 AM

I finally got my fabric!  I will have her block done and out to you this week.  I can't wait to see the finished top!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,835
Candis replied on Mon, Apr 7 2014 11:40 AM

Susie:

I finally got my fabric!  I will have her block done and out to you this week.  I can't wait to see the finished top!

Awesome!! Thank you so much!  

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,312
Points 18,400

Susie:

I know I can hardly wait to see the finished quilt- I KNOW it's going to be beautiful!!   Hope Thea is doing ok.

Piece, Love, Quilt

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 91
Points 1,535

I will try to get my block done this week and get it to you. I just had to rejoin this club to be able to get on here, for the first time in weeks, using a different email address and user name. 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,835

Elaine Phillips:

I will try to get my block done this week and get it to you. I just had to rejoin this club to be able to get on here, for the first time in weeks, using a different email address and user name. 

Oh boy what a pain!! I hope soon things will be as they once were but better!  Thank you so much!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Mon, Apr 7 2014 4:27 PM

I forgot, what size are we making these blocks?  I just got some fabric, hopefully I will find time in the next couple of days to put together a block or two.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,835

Karla:

I forgot, what size are we making these blocks?  I just got some fabric, hopefully I will find time in the next couple of days to put together a block or two.

10.5. Unfinished.  Thanks Karla I loved your last block!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,491
Points 46,805

Candis, my blocks went out in the mail today. Should be there within a week.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,835

Pat Lancaster:

Candis, my blocks went out in the mail today. Should be there within a week.

Thank you I will let you know when they arrive safely!  Thank you so much!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 687
Points 13,320

I finally remembered to get an envelope to mail the block for Thea's quilt.  It's in the mail now and you should get it on Tuesday, Candis.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,835
Candis replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 7:36 PM

Carol from Pittsburgh:

I finally remembered to get an envelope to mail the block for Thea's quilt.  It's in the mail now and you should get it on Tuesday, Candis.

Thanks Carol!!        I'll be waiting!   Also Karla, got your beautiful blocks today!  I love them and they will look fantastic!  Thank you again!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 7:51 PM

You're very welcome, Candis.  They were fun to make, but I think they're a little wonky.  It's hard to sew with a baby on your lap, LOL.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,835
Candis replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 8:09 PM

Karla:

You're very welcome, Candis.  They were fun to make, but I think they're a little wonky.  It's hard to sew with a baby on your lap, LOL.

Lol, Ohhh I'd give anything to hold my grand kids on my lap. They live in Oklahoma, I don't get to see them hardly at all, I'm so envious of you all that get to share in the lives of your grands! I miss it so much!   Your blocks are not wonky! They are beautiful!!  Love them!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,070
Points 16,385
weezee56 replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 8:42 PM

Candis, I made 2 blocks for Thea's hug. I decided to try something I hadn't made before so I made Lemoyne Star. I hope they look okay.  I will get them in the mail Monday. If I find your address.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,835
Candis replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 9:26 PM

weezee56:

Candis, I made 2 blocks for Thea's hug. I decided to try something I hadn't made before so I made Lemoyne Star. I hope they look okay.  I will get them in the mail Monday. If I find your address.

Oh how exciting!,, I love Lemoyne Stars!!  Can't wait to see! Thank you for your generosity!   I emailed you my address!   

MODESTO, CA.
Page 6 of 14 (210 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use