Top 10 Posters

Quilt sandwich inspection photo (good for a smile)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 30
Points 720
Pamela (ThePamster) Posted: Sun, Mar 16 2014 8:02 PM

I was holding them up for the camera and my kitty decided to come check out what I'd been up to all day. I managed to cut them up into squares, and pin baste them this weekend! So excited I get to sew my Quilt as you Go/Fun & Done style quilt for my other half. He's a bit star wars fan and this is what the other pattern looks like:

Proud Owner of a Necchi Supernova BU, it sews magnificently! ♥

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 259
Points 3,370

You are really whizzing along on your Star Wars quilt.  I love to do "Fun and Done" as well.  Also, I just don't think I could accomplish anything of quality without my quality control expert who drops in anything he wants to check out my work.

Barbara

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 30
Points 720

Thanks Barbara! I think so too! I am thrilled to have gotten it to the point of being able to sit at the machine this past weekend. I could have started sewing last night, but decided I needed a break. I agree, it's good to have little inspectors checking out our work! It was so funny, my kitty slept on the fabric he's got his paws on in the photo, it was so cute. I hate to dislodge him from it in order to iron, starch and cut it yesterday morning. LOL!

Proud Owner of a Necchi Supernova BU, it sews magnificently! ♥

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use