Top 10 Posters

Oregon Coast retreaters. Payment now or lose your place.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti Posted: Fri, Mar 14 2014 8:00 AM

Melissa, Elizabeth, Nana, and Kris. A couple of you have contacted me, thank you.   You all have my home  phone, cell phone, address and email.   I am making the payment today.  If I do not hear from you that payment is on it's way by Saturday, you lose your spot.  

With as many unknowns as there is, I cannot afford to postpone seeking replacements.  It's possible you may still be able to come unless someone else pays first or cancels.   As said before, there are reimbursements only for those whose place is filled.

I have not been able to get to my home page and messages for several weeks. If you left a message there in the last couple months, I cannot get to it.  That is why I wrote everyone to give them my information.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Sat, Mar 15 2014 8:42 PM

Elizabeth, I still haven't heard from you.   You only have a few hours left, or your place is gone!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,579
Points 118,650

Patti:

Elizabeth, I still haven't heard from you.   You only have a few hours left, or your place is gone!

Patti, with so many either unable to access QCA or those that have fled to QATW and no longer using QCA, is it possible Elizabeth just isn't getting these posts?

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Sat, Mar 15 2014 10:21 PM

I snail mailed her a letter with my home and cell phones, e-mail and address.  Haven't heard a thing.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Sat, Mar 15 2014 10:34 PM

I just found her phone number is my old messages.  I will try and call her tomorrow.  I sure hope she is OK and that nothing has happened to her.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use