Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 135
Denise Posted: Thu, Mar 13 2014 11:33 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm Denise in New York (not the city) and love to quilt also. It's nice to meet everyone as I work my way through this website. Any suggestions on what's a "must see" would be appreciated.

Happy Quilting!

• | Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,186
Points 15,875
Susan replied on Thu, Mar 13 2014 8:54 PM

Welcome, Denise ! Glad you decided to join us here at QCA. Have you been hit with the storm up there or is it going in another direction? You will find lots going on over in groups such as swaps, retreats, Christmas all year long , mystery quilt , quilt block of the month, applique group, etc, etc just go take a look an you will see. Im sure something will catch your eye . I have done swaps, CAYL, Round Robin and a cival war block group and of course a retreat in the Tennessee Smokie Mts. It was loads of fun and so special to finally meet in person and share our love of quilting . Hope to chat with you again.  Susan North, Florida

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 211
Points 2,780
Flo replied on Thu, Mar 13 2014 10:57 PM

Hi Denise!  I am originally from the Jersey shore, but have lived in California for 30+ years.  Have a great time here.  Our fellow quilters are great.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,337
Points 414,644
gini replied on Thu, Mar 13 2014 11:44 PM

hi denise, welcome to the group

gini in north idaho

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 206
Points 3,215

Hi Denise, nice meeting you.   I love the picture of the quilt you have posted.  What size is it and  do you have a pattern? 

Maybe I should remove my delinquent poodle's picture and stick something I quilted into  my profile?

Marianne

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sat, Mar 15 2014 10:00 AM

Welcome Denise!  I have in-laws in Ithica.  NY is such a beautiful state! 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use