Top 10 Posters

Leaders for long arm quilter

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
4 Posts
Points 65
Connie Plunge posted on Thu, Mar 13 2014 8:17 AM

I'm wanting to know where the best place is to purchase Leaders for my Long arm quilter. Service, price etc.

• | Post Points: 50

All Replies

Top 150 Contributor
Female
464 Posts
Points 9,330

Try the Grace Frame Company....I have theirs but I got them at sewingmachinesplus.com. You can get the same thing a lot cheaper... $99.95 for king size that can be easily cut down if your frame is not that big...I have my frame set up to Queen size and it was easy to cut them. The prices at the Grace Frame site are $119.95 - $144.95.  sewingmachinesplus.com is good website too... the service is great if you have questions and they deliver fast too.

y

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
72 Posts
Points 600

I buy a piece of canvas type fabric,  or something that is a heavier weight.   buy the length of your poles and divide into 3 pieces lengthwise the appropriate size for each leader.  The canvas is about 54" wide.  Get it all straightened, serge the edges and fold over and hem.  Mark the centers with contrasting thread, and tape onto your poles with duct tape.  Way cheaper than  buying pre made and I know they are on grain.

chris

Top 150 Contributor
Female
691 Posts
Points 13,170
Michelle replied on Thu, Mar 13 2014 10:23 AM

I have a set of king sized, new, unopened  in package.  Bought them then decided to only do my machine to a queen, so bought the queen sized ones. I can sell for 1/2 price at $50? Just to get them out of the  closet. 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use