Posts 28,402
Points 415,629
gini Posted: Mon, Mar 3 2014 6:54 PM
## Please do not write below this line ##
FWMedia

Erin Sherman (F+W Media Cust. Service)

Mar 03 16:07

Hello Virginia,

Thank you for contacting us here at New Track Media!

We apologize for the delays in responding to your inquiry, and for the trouble you have had accessing your account.

We have been able to update our sites and they are now operating at full capacity, so you shouldn't have trouble accessing your account now.

If you need your password reset, please use the following steps:

Click the Log In (Member Log In) button on the top right hand side of the site
Select the Forgot My Password link 
Enter the information requested (either Username or Email Address) and select the Send New Password (recover password) button
You will receive an email within approximately 15 minutes allowing you to reset your password.

Due to previous system errors, the password reset link was not working correctly. It has just recently been fixed, so even if you have tried this previously, please try it again. If you are still having trouble, please respond to this email and we will address your issue further.

New Track Media is now a division of F+W Media.

Customer Support
F+W Media

Virginia Howard

November 27, 2013 08:41

.????? - Four out of the last four days you site has been down part or most of the day. I have not been able to get on the site with my user name. I cannot access my home page, nor can I access anyone elses home page. Are your problems fixable? Do you ...

If you have any additional questions regarding this issue, please reply to this message with your comments.

Privacy Policy

F+W Media, 201 E. 4th St., Loveland, CO 80537
©2013 F+W Media. All rights reserved.

Message-Id:7QP13ZX4_53150b208a448_e703fee69cc9eac747142_sprut

This is the second message I know of that members have gotten.   What planet do you live on?   The site is not working better, AT ALL.   We continue to have all the same issues.  I cannot access my homepage,  it takes forever to post a comment, it took me all day to get on the appliqué group, which I lead.   Do I need to continue?  These problems are not isolated to my account,   We all have all these problems, yet you continue to take membership money from people?  Please don't give us more lies. We are tired of the lying, beyond tired of the lying.  We would just like our site to function fully again.  When it is working, there is nothing better out there.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,728
Points 364,662
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 3 2014 10:05 PM

That's the same canned response another member received recently. I hope the sponsors are taking note. 

I told the ladies at Keepsake Quilting just how bad this site has gotten. I'll have to update them on the "improved" site.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,546
Points 139,218

Seriously! I have the patience of Job, and I've gotten to where I'm even losing interest in trying....

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Tue, Mar 4 2014 6:20 AM

It's  more like a slap in the face. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,346
Points 241,972
Thea replied on Tue, Mar 4 2014 7:52 AM

I am frustrated beyond with this site.  I do have the patience of Job and keep hoping and hoping.  For quilters this was the best place to meet and learn the art of quilting.  I am hopeful and stay hopeful that they will get it going.

I recently had trouble with one of my credit places when I tried to sign on to pay my bill.  I found that they are not integrated with certain browsers so those having troubles might check out what browser you are using.

My credit place did not use Google Chrome although last month it worked but this month they told me No... then they told me IE was fine but not version 9's.  I am wondering if the same thing could be one of the problems here if they are switching things and our browsers no longer work.

I have not been able to get to the HOME Page here which has my blog and all my Pages of my things and this is very frustrating as that was an integral part of what I loved this site for ... I had a place off of my computer that I could save my memories which allowed me to have more memory on my own computer.  I do not like the fact that we can't get there any more.  

But who do we get in contact with??? There is no point person anymore and the canned responses are just OLD!  I am not sure what we can do but I hope that they do something.  I hope that they didn't buy this to liquidate it and that they take an interest - I have quit renewing my subscriptions to their magazines.  I know that isn't much but it is the best thing I can do in protest.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,172
Points 111,325
Linny t replied on Tue, Mar 4 2014 11:55 AM

I found myself wondering if they were actually trying to ruin the Fons & Porter brand.  I saw where they were offering new memberships for "a dollar a month".  I wouldn't be trying to sell more memberships unless the site was working first.

Linny T

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 606
Points 10,495
zoetc49 replied on Tue, Mar 4 2014 12:35 PM

Kris:

That's the same canned response another member received recently. I hope the sponsors are taking note. 

I told the ladies at Keepsake Quilting just how bad this site has gotten. I'll have to update them on the "improved" site.

Just don't click on any of the ad's...that is how they make their money, not just selling the ad's. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,728
Points 364,662
Kris replied on Tue, Mar 4 2014 1:14 PM

Thea:
I am wondering if the same thing could be one of the problems here if they are switching things and our browsers no longer work.

Thea there are so many of us using different browsers yet we all have the same problems. I don't think it's a browser issue.

I can't get to my home page but I can get to my blog and my groups.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Tue, Mar 4 2014 5:20 PM

Took me all morning to make one post in the Loyal Union Sampler group...the picture uploaded but timed out 5 different times without actually posting.  This is beyond maddening!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 606
Points 10,495
zoetc49 replied on Tue, Mar 4 2014 7:36 PM

Dear QCA, 

It is time to fire your IT person. I am sure it will be sad to let your friend or family member go, but you realize just like we all have that they are not capable of their job. I am sure you will do this as quickly and humanely as possible allowing you the ability to expedite getting your website back in smooth running order. It would be a shame to lose the followers that have allowed you to make money from your advertisements. I am sure the advertisers would enjoy a fully functional site so that customers can enjoy looking and getting into their webpages so that we will devote our time to help sell their products by bragging about what each of us has found.  I am sure that your tired of having to cover for your friend/ family member and your just as ready as the rest of us are to move forward.

Thank you for your time---if you can even get on here to read this.      

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,280
Points 28,950
Agnes replied on Tue, Mar 4 2014 8:27 PM

I was a business owner for over twenty years. I also had a number of employees. I can assure you if we had service comparable to this site  i would not have lasted five years, let alone over twenty. I may be retired but self-induced frustration is not allowed  on my work menu. No other site I go to is as deplorable as this one. Consider me not just done but over done with this site. It was nice getting to "know" quilting friends here but I will not be back. If we cross paths on other sites, great, if not it was nice knowing you. 

Agnes in NW Ontario

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 20

I have written to the IT help desk so many times I have lost track.  They tell me my login/password doesn't exist!  Really?  I paid my money and have the cancelled check to prove it.  They finally gave me a "generic" password and after a couple of tries, that works. I'm afraid to change it as the last time I did that, it failed to work when I made the change.  The site loads so slowly, I can put a load of wash in the machine and grab a soda before it finally loads.

In reading all the other posts, I can (unfortunately) say I have experienced every single one of the problems, some every time I am on the site.  Being on the site, is my least favorite thing to do so I look for other web site for the information I want.

Unless the problems stop, when my subscription to Quilter's Club expires (which is not until early 2015), I will NOT be sending in more money.  A year should be more than enough time to correct the problems.  When I worked IT, if it wasn't done in 2 days, I was called in to find out why.

BarbaraLyn

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 23
Points 325
KathyF replied on Sat, Mar 15 2014 12:21 PM

I am with you.  I have had trouble for many months. We are not getting what we are paying for.  I think they should give us a full year of free membership (after the problem is proven fixed) so we can use what we have been paying for. It is very frustrating.  I have called, but nothing has changed. I can't post a comment so I am  adding a few comments to your post. I fuuly agree with you. Let's hope they have the pride to offer us a full year redemption--after it is fully operational.

Kathy F

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use