Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 23
Points 275
Karen Rose Posted: Sat, Mar 1 2014 6:05 AM

Why is it that today the only way I can connect to the site is by going through an email link to a previous post? Also today I'm receiving "error" messages when trying to switch between the category links. Hoping these issues will be repaired soon.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,552
Points 47,805

Hi Karen. QCA has been having problems for a long time now. They keep promising that they are working on it, going to a new server, etc. So far we haven't seen the improvement. I have to get in with an old link as well. I have found that sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes when you get an error message if you hit the back button it will take you where you were trying to go. Sorry, I can't give you better news.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 23
Points 275

Thanks for the reply Pat. I had read the thread on the connection problem yesterday and glad i decided to wait to see if it happened to me before paying for full membership.  I'm hoping they get it fixed so that I don't get so frustrated and dump the site.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 23
Points 275

This is what comes up in the URL bar when I get the error message...hoping this helps get it fixed.  http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/error.htm?aspxerrorpath=/themes/hawaii/common/home.aspx   

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 60

Hi,

For a couple of weeks I had no problem, so I ponied up and spent the money and joined. Imagine my frustration the past 6 times i have tried to access ANYTHING on the site only to be met with error messages. If I had these problems when looking at the site i would never have sacrificed some of my childs support to a site I cant use only to have to go spend more money on patterns at JoAnn's. Definitely NOT liking the connection issue and having just read the response that this has been going on for some time... ya, regretting it now! =(

~ImASnippyOne

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 23
Points 275

I hear ya ImASnippy1, in a way I'm glad this is happening now. Being disabled means a very tight budget.. The other thing that irritated me today was getting e-mils today with links to buy fabric etc., I have no doubt that had I tried those links they would have worked.  Yes, I know I;m cynical, but  feel it is with good reason.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use