Top 10 Posters

Branson Babes at Plaaaay

Page 15 of 18 (259 items) « First ... < Previous 13 14 15 16 17 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 258 Replies | 25 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Fri, Feb 28 2014 7:09 PM

Drive carefully girls!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,737
Points 66,695
Bonita replied on Fri, Feb 28 2014 7:18 PM

Prayers for you all Nancy. Please drive careful all you who a great distance to go. Take it easy and be safe. Thank you all for posting and letting us share your week with the rest of us. Enjoyed looking at all the wonderful TA Das.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 46,960
Debbie-do replied on Fri, Feb 28 2014 8:19 PM

Rhonda is home with her kids... she flew the friendly skies.  Michelle and I have stopped for the night in McAlester,  OK ... 2 quilt shops behind us... having dinner (she said it was ok) then off to the hotel. 

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,130
Points 14,600
Dawn replied on Fri, Feb 28 2014 8:58 PM

MN Nancy, you are more than welcome to stop here!  Please all be safe!  Praying for all!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,012
Points 19,515

I would also like to post here that I appreciate Michelle and Nancy for being reporters.  Nancy posted on QATW and Michelle here until she left yesterday.  This site was frustrating for both to post pictures and I think they are special to report and take time from their sewing to let all of you in on the fun.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,012
Points 19,515

Thanks to Nana for stepping in this year to organize this retreat.  I do believe we all had a great time.  We missed Barbara and look forward to hopefully seeing her next year.

Gini and Sam -- this is a great location and the two of you make it extra special.  Sam, I promise that I will do better next year (I guess I will have to tape my key on my person!).  Gini thanks for your smiles and help with my mitered border.  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,796
Points 31,105
Roxana replied on Sat, Mar 1 2014 7:31 AM

Beth Weigt:

Thanks to Nana for stepping in this year to organize this retreat.  I do believe we all had a great time.  We missed Barbara and look forward to hopefully seeing her next year.

Gini and Sam -- this is a great location and the two of you make it extra special.  Sam, I promise that I will do better next year (I guess I will have to tape my key on my person!).  Gini thanks for your smiles and help with my mitered border.  

I couldn't have said it better, Beth!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,796
Points 31,105
Roxana replied on Sat, Mar 1 2014 7:35 AM

Beth Weigt:

I would also like to post here that I appreciate Michelle and Nancy for being reporters.  Nancy posted on QATW and Michelle here until she left yesterday.  This site was frustrating for both to post pictures and I think they are special to report and take time from their sewing to let all of you in on the fun.

Again, you said exactly what I wanted to say! 

Drive safely today. I enjoyed sharing a table with you. It was a great retreat. So nice to meet everyone. What memories!

Hope everyone makes it home safely. Please post when you are there.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Sat, Mar 1 2014 3:20 PM

I have a sewing machine cord, from the area close to GG.   Let me know and I will get it to you.   :  )

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,012
Points 19,515

I'm home with only one quilt shop stop!  Feet up , vegging out, pizza ordered.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 46,960

We will be at Michelle's in 20 minutes.   2 shops yesterday and one today.  We have to unload and sort then load my car so I can head home. 

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,012
Points 19,515

Glad you are almost there! Did you guys get my message about the apron?  I wasn't sure which of you sent it.  Let me know Rhonda's information via PM  and I will get her the info.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,485
Points 24,770
Debbie replied on Sat, Mar 1 2014 6:40 PM

Roxana:
Again, you said exactly what I wanted to say! 

Roxana:
Hope everyone makes it home safely. Please post when you are there.

made it home safely, just little misting as we got close to OKC.  we'll see what tonight, when the bad stuff is suppose to get here, brings.  

Had a great time and thanks to Sam, Gini and Nana for all the work they've done.  I'll be watching for next year's retreat signup!  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,485
Points 24,770
Debbie replied on Sat, Mar 1 2014 6:42 PM

gini:
I have a sewing machine cord, from the area close to GG.   Let me know and I will get it to you.   :  )

Gini - unloaded the car but haven't unpacked but I'll check when I do.  I thought I got everything.

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,507
Points 30,670
Diana replied on Sat, Mar 1 2014 7:07 PM

Nana and I have reached Jackson hotel.  We will be ahead of the bad weather and we'll get home to my house tomorrow afternoon.  

Thank You Gini  and Sam and all the hotel staff for a great retreat again.

Diana in East TN

Page 15 of 18 (259 items) « First ... < Previous 13 14 15 16 17 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use