Top 10 Posters

Branson Babes at Plaaaay

Page 10 of 18 (259 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 258 Replies | 25 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Leslie :

DING DING DING   Candis, we have a winner

Oh My I don't know rather to be excited! Or be embarrassed that I knew the answer so quickly!!  But since I grew up in Kansas City Mo.  I can honestly say, That's where I learned it!!!   Thank you!  I think!!  Lol,,, ( I like the  P one too!) made me kinda choke on my tea, with unexpected laughter!!   Lol!

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

What fun I had reading these. I have to admit my first thought was Agnes' answer. But when I read Candis' answer, I remember that now. At first, I couldn't figure out what the beaver had to do with it until I read the post from Candis. You all are just too, too funny. Thank you for the laugh this morning.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 9:57 AM

Diana, hard at work

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,292
Points 29,220
Agnes replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 10:23 AM

MNnancy:
Agnes gets a FQ for getting the "P" word past the censors!

I was totally amazed that there was no censorship. Typing that I thought if nothing else you'd have a riddle on your hand as to my guess. Will pm you right away.

Agnes in NW Ontario

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,292
Points 29,220
Agnes replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 10:32 AM

Different idioms in different parts sure come into play with "beaver tail." In my area the private parts were referred to as a "***."

Agnes in NW Ontario

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 12:13 PM

Love reading all the posts.   The quilts are amazing.  Wish I was there.  By the way I remember it being called a *** but that was no *** tail......

Pat   From Canada

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 687
Points 13,085
Michelle replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 1:17 PM

Wow, we had such a great time exchanging gifts today. Lots of material, fat quarters, bags that several people made, candy, patterns and even an Ott light for Mary T.  The 2 Debbies were so impressed with their gifts, Beth is excited about the wonderful Anita Good Design embroidery that she received.  Diana, Roxana and Gigi were very blessed with their gifts of material, supplies and bags! 

This group of ladies got a Scensy, more material in batiks for Leslie, a few more patterns and material for Brigit-Carol and a great box for holding supplies or fat quarters for Rhonda.   Nana got a great Ott Light with supply holder.  It seems the thought people give to these gifts is so wonderful.  

MNnancy, Terri, Liz, her daughter Gretchen, and friend Julie were blessed with more material, an iron caddy, a book for quilters and supplies. 

Sharon, Maggie and Gini were so excited on their material, totes that were hand-made and more supplies! 

Dottie, RuthAnn, Mary and Elaine said they are going to have so much fun with all their supplies, an ironing caddy for under your sewing machine, books and more material. Can we have too much material?  I, (michelle) received a book on paper piecing, so excited about learning how to do that for the next retreat! 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Wow, you can see the love!! Such generosity!!  All these pictures and stories just make me feel warm and fuzzy!!  We all wish we could be there too, boy wouldn't that be something!!! All the goodies look so good! Love seeing all these faces! Thanks to all that are posting pics and commentating, you are doing a wonderful job!!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 687
Points 13,085
Michelle replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 1:44 PM

Beth and Rhonda are playing a game of Twister with Beth's quilt! 

Michelle B

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 687
Points 13,085
Michelle replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 1:50 PM

and now the TaDa!!  Beth it is AMAZING!  WOW

Michelle B

• | Post Points: 65
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,502
Points 48,070
Frances replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 2:00 PM

Beth,

Your quilt is amazing, beautiful, wonderful and gobsmackingly beautiful (sorry running out of words to describe it)

Such wonderful work.

Lots of love

Francesxx

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 687
Points 13,085
Michelle replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 2:01 PM

Debbie-dear had a fab TaDa!!  Can you find her pinwheels??

Michelle B

• | Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 687
Points 13,085
Michelle replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 2:16 PM

Bridget-Carol made a fabulous Disappearing Pinwheel top.   She wants to add another border before it's completed.  

Michelle B

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,145
Points 17,615
weezee56 replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 2:19 PM

It looks like everyone is having such fun, and made so many wonderful quilts. Thank you for all the great pictures.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,690
Points 120,840

Oh funny. I'm full of admiration for anyone that can still get down on the floor! That is a gorgeous quilt Beth and Rhonda are rolling around on. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Page 10 of 18 (259 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use