Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 160
Points 2,895
Carmel Posted: Mon, Feb 17 2014 7:02 AM

When are we starting a new mystery quilt?

I have enjoyed making this quilts and I am ready for a new one.

Macungie, PA

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Mon, Feb 17 2014 8:32 AM

There may be one planned, but I think until they get this site fixed, it will be difficult if not impossible to get the instructions.  They are usually made as a new group, and getting into specific  groups at all is very difficult, even through a back door.

It would be very frustrating for every one.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 119
Points 2,225

Carmel - I am working n a mystery quilt through Eleanor Burns quilinaday.com. It started in January and goes once a month through June. If you go to the website you can still join. You can also watch the last 2 broadcasts to see if it is something you would like to do. It's called The Case of the Lost Quilt.   Check it out at WWW.quiltinaday.com

Linda Gless - Hartford, WI

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Wed, Mar 12 2014 6:50 PM

Doesn't Nana have a mystery quilt for this year? She uaually does. She is the resident mystery quilt developer.

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,507
Points 30,670
Diana replied on Wed, Mar 12 2014 7:23 PM

To everyone,  I'm sitting here with Nana in Lancaster, Pa and she says "She would like to do a mystery quilt and is totally unable to get into QCA even thru the back doors."    She is looking at possibly doing one in Quilting Around the World site.   That site she can get into and actually post things.

Diana in East Tn.  

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,453
Points 40,785
Mimi replied on Wed, Mar 12 2014 8:12 PM

Good to know you arrived safely at the show and hope you are all having a great time.  Hope Nana does post on QATW.  I've taken on too much this year and will probably print out the directions and cheer on the rest of the participants.  Don't spend too much $$ at the show.....leave something for the rest of us.  LOL

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 370
Points 7,390
tnmtgrl replied on Wed, Mar 12 2014 9:06 PM

Diana:

To everyone,  I'm sitting here with Nana in Lancaster, Pa and she says "She would like to do a mystery quilt and is totally unable to get into QCA even thru the back doors."    She is looking at possibly doing one in Quilting Around the World site.   That site she can get into and actually post things.

that sounds great.....I'm in .....let us know when!

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 190
Points 3,240
hhhdmh replied on Wed, Mar 12 2014 9:41 PM

Hi, I would be interested in a mystery quilt.

God Bless

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 585
uaniquilt replied on Wed, Mar 12 2014 10:01 PM

I was just on the Connecting Threads web sight , and they are starting a Mystery Quilt this month - mid March 2014 -   May be worth checking out.

chris

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 160
Points 2,895
Carmel replied on Thu, Mar 13 2014 5:08 AM

Thanks for all the replies. I have been able to get on this site for the past two weeks without a problem.

I will check out Quilt in a Day, but let me know if Nana posts on QATW.

Enjoy the Lancaster quilt show, I am planning on going Friday.

Macungie, PA

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use