Block of the Month Group

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 255
Points 4,225
SpringerMom Posted: Fri, Feb 14 2014 10:47 PM

I'm interested in the BOM Group. Unfortunately, after looking for the current 2014 blocks, it appears that the group may be inactive? Last blocks posted are from December, Christmas blocks. There is no information posted by the group leader about its status. Does anyone know if this group is just inactive because of QCA site difficulties, or is done permanently?  Thanks for any info you may have.    

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Sat, Feb 15 2014 11:16 AM

Hi, a lot of us cannot access groups or only intermittently.  Some of the groups have been posting assignments in a Facebook page we started when we couldn't post here.   Several of us have also joined a site, quilting around the world.  It has several nice groups.  Until QCA gets this site running smoothly again, it is just too frustrating to try to post group activity here.

gini in north idaho

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 255
Points 4,225

Thanks, Gini... I suspected that. I guess I'll also look around. I appreciate your note! 

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Sat, Feb 15 2014 2:26 PM

Kathy if you are on face book and I know your Facebook name, I can let you in that group.  I tried to post this earlier and it would not go through

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use