Important Update Regarding Your Membership

Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 36 Replies | 17 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 120

My membership is due to expire in Sept of.this year. Can I renew by personal check?  I can't use my debit or credit cards for personal reasons. Thanks

Scraphappy

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 120

I have to say that when I joined 2 years ago things were really  messed up. But I am back and am seeing lots  of improvement. Keep up the good work because a lot of us love this site.

Thanks

Scraphappie

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 432
Points 22,805
qcarachel replied on Tue, Jul 29 2014 10:22 AM

Hi Sydney,

Our customer service would be happy to answer your question and help you renew! Their info: Please call 888-253-0203 or email us at admin@quiltersclubofamerica.com

Best,

QCA Rachel

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

Dear QCA,

I am very disappointed with your service.  I signed up for QCA and my credit card was posted right away but customer service has been lacking.  I have tried leaving messages for days but no response.  I can not get anything but free videos from QNNTV.   I have proceeded as described on line to no avail.  My invoice is 39665 and my trans number is 6473287841.  Please contact me by phone or e-mail  shamrock3463@wildblue.net.  I am ready to cancel my account altogether.

Joan Moore                

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 432
Points 22,805
qcarachel replied on Wed, Sep 10 2014 12:29 PM

Hi Joan, I am very sorry you are experience trouble with the site. I am passing your message along to the customer service sector in our building and they will be in contact with you in a timely manner to reconcile this problem.

Once again, my apologies.

Best,

QCA Rachel

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40

hi my name christy Benham I am a member..  every time i log in ..I'am asking to change my password....(because i forgot it ) you email a password to sing it works..         .put i'am not able to change ny password please help  new cell #( 860 ) 866-6411

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,100
Points 252,044
Barbara replied on Fri, Jan 2 2015 8:11 PM

Just a word of advice to new members you do not want to put any personal information in the open forums, these forums are open to the public an anyone can see it . you should send a Private message for safety  from your home page ...    just a concerned member

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use