Important Update Regarding Your Membership

Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 34 Replies | 17 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 120

My membership is due to expire in Sept of.this year. Can I renew by personal check?  I can't use my debit or credit cards for personal reasons. Thanks

Scraphappy

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 120

I have to say that when I joined 2 years ago things were really  messed up. But I am back and am seeing lots  of improvement. Keep up the good work because a lot of us love this site.

Thanks

Scraphappie

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 341
Points 15,570
qcarachel replied on Tue, Jul 29 2014 10:22 AM

Hi Sydney,

Our customer service would be happy to answer your question and help you renew! Their info: Please call 888-253-0203 or email us at admin@quiltersclubofamerica.com

Best,

QCA Rachel

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

Dear QCA,

I am very disappointed with your service.  I signed up for QCA and my credit card was posted right away but customer service has been lacking.  I have tried leaving messages for days but no response.  I can not get anything but free videos from QNNTV.   I have proceeded as described on line to no avail.  My invoice is 39665 and my trans number is 6473287841.  Please contact me by phone or e-mail  shamrock3463@wildblue.net.  I am ready to cancel my account altogether.

Joan Moore                

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 341
Points 15,570
qcarachel replied on Wed, Sep 10 2014 12:29 PM

Hi Joan, I am very sorry you are experience trouble with the site. I am passing your message along to the customer service sector in our building and they will be in contact with you in a timely manner to reconcile this problem.

Once again, my apologies.

Best,

QCA Rachel

Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use