Page 2 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 34 Replies | 17 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 439
Points 8,845
tnmtgrl replied on Thu, Feb 13 2014 6:29 PM

It's beyond frustrating...........this is the first time in 3 weeks that I am using the site from my pc...but I still can't access my home page.......I am going to stay away for a while and let this thing hopefully work itself out.

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,416
Points 47,255
Angele replied on Thu, Feb 13 2014 7:36 PM

I can only get to my home page if I log on from the start. Even if I keep my page open, it won't refresh. I have so get on again.

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Thu, Feb 13 2014 10:57 PM

Angele:

I can only get to my home page if I log on from the start. Even if I keep my page open, it won't refresh. I have so get on again.

Angele, are you on Facebook?  Contact me on there...Donna Koenig Bonn!

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Fri, Feb 14 2014 6:09 AM

I haven't been able to get on my home page for weeks, no matter what I do.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 100
pat.joho replied on Fri, Feb 14 2014 6:57 AM

You are lucky it is only been 3 weeks. I just got my renewal notice - hmmm ...big decision. The last renewal it took until August for me to get any acknowledgement and for the card and magazine to come. Now they want my money again (after only 6 months) and when I call, I get recording and no call back. The site has not worked since the beginning of the year. How can one justify renewing when you cannot get anyone to answer phones and the site does not work?

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,420
Jacy replied on Fri, Feb 14 2014 8:48 AM

I don't even remember the last time I could get on my homepage. I only get on this site through links in my email anymore, and I find myself on here less and less, mostly just to keep track of my group I lead. And even then some days I can't even post without getting Error messages. My Dear Jane group is the only thing keeping me here, I don't want to abandon them. I am finding other ways to keep up with the friends I have made here. My frustration is high. My faith that this site will be fixed and return to it's former self is dwindling every day.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

It would be nice if we had an accurate time line as to when we could see improvements?  This has been going on for two years!!  It's so frustrating! I can't believe I can post this!  I have to log in each time I post, sometimes it lets me, most, it doesn't. What a hassle. Most times it just spins then the error page.  Empty promises yet again!

MODESTO, CA.
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 30

Thank you. I have been away for a while now. My last effort (several months ago) to log on left me with the usual frustration of being told that my subscription had expired. Once again I tried to email QCA. My email was ignored - as usual.

Today, I was able to log on! Yay!! I came back to try this one more time and was surprised to see what was happening. 

I am hopeful. Sometimes things become a royal mess. it happens. The people that run QCA and QNNTV are nice people and I feel confident that they can correct what has been happening and once again bring us quality programming. I will most likely renew my membership before it expires in May.

Here's to better days,

Donna

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 5

Again today I tried to log in and got the message wrong password.  I finally got in and sent a message that the site wouldn't let me in.  Like I said, I finally got in.  If I have any more problems I will let you know.  I hope this get resolved, it is pretty hard to take sometimes with all the money I spend to belong.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 40
jnewellr replied on Sat, Jun 21 2014 3:33 PM

My name is Judi also and I am a newbie to quilting.  I started watching TV quilting in early 90s when I  was faced with serious surgery.  Eventually, I made a couple of baby quilts but had more medical issues.  Once again, I just had bypass surgery and am determined to get back to learning how to quilt.  I watch TV and learn and there are a couple of sites that are good but most of the good sites are more interested in selling their goods than teaching.  I understand your problems and hope you can revamp your organization and include a space for those who are so very new to quilting also.

I, too will be glad to have a paid membership as your site improves.  Good Luck and God bless the Quilter.

Judi Raley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 244,017
Thea replied on Sat, Jun 21 2014 8:10 PM

Judi, If you like to learn watching the programs on TV then the premium membership is great for you as you get membership to QNNtv with it and there you can watch all sorts of quilting programs in your jammies - you can put it on pause and rerun as many times as you need to - I learned a lot watching Simply quilts and watching Eleanor Burns and also watching the early Fons and Porter shows... there are a lot more too over there... QNNtv was wonderful - it came out before QCA and this was awesome when they started this because we could talk quilting anytime and get answers to any questions usually pretty quick.  But you should go over to QNNtv and check it out - there are a lot of programs over there.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

I'm just testing IF I can post again.  I sure hope so.

Marianne

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

WOW, I can  post again.  A miracle has happened while my internet was down.  Yeah, Yippy and hurray!

Marianne

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 601
Points 9,570
Joyce replied on Sun, Jun 22 2014 8:00 PM

Thea thanks for the reminder about QNN I completely forgot about it.  I usually check utube when I have a ??? but then afraid of getting a virus.  Now if I can find my password for QNN I will look at that.

Hope you are feeling better.

Joyce

Maryland

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 783
Points 12,670

I always forget about that perk also. Thanks for the reminder Thea. I need a lot of that lately. 

Page 2 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use