Page 3 of 4 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 47 Replies | 14 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Thu, Feb 13 2014 10:40 PM

Kelley, I was unable to get on QCA and did not recognize your FB friend request...sorry!  I deleted it!  

Please retry your request and I will acknowledge, now that I know!

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Thu, Feb 13 2014 10:50 PM

MaxNTopeka:

Donna,  I've sent a FB request to you.  Should come in as Frances Hague.

Quiltless,  I wasn't sure which Kath you are on FB so I used Donna.  And now I can't get back into PM's to send a message that way.

Thanks so much to both of you for helping! 

Max, I don't have a Friend Request from you yet on FB (Thurs 8:45 pm PST). Try again and I'll be watching for it!!!

I do have one Friend Request pending from a Darlene Bowlin-BysarovichHarris...who I don't recognize as a QCA member.  

Does anyone know who this is?  (She's from Arkansas.)  Since I am having so much trouble getting on QCA, it would be better to contact me on FB if you know this person.  Otherwise, post here and I will try to get back on asap...  but unfortunately,  I don't know when that will be.

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 110
Points 1,855
hhhdmh replied on Thu, Feb 13 2014 11:21 PM

Hi Donna, I am hhhdmh on QCA. I am originally from Arkansas bur now live in Indiana. Thanks.

God Bless

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 110
Points 1,855
hhhdmh replied on Thu, Feb 13 2014 11:22 PM

Hi Donna, I am hhhdmh on QCA. I am originally from Arkansas but now live in Indiana. Thanks. Darlene

God Bless

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,271
Patti replied on Fri, Feb 14 2014 5:56 AM

Marianne, I looked for you on face book, but there are 2 or 3 of your name there.  My name there is Patti Cockfield.  Many old QCA regulars are showing up at quiltingaroundtheworld.com.  And lots of nice folks there.   Hope you can join us.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,807
Points 43,614
Eileen replied on Fri, Feb 14 2014 10:09 AM

QCA Shelle:

Hello all,

I have been with the company since 2009 in customer service.  I have been more 'behind the scenes' so to speak in that I answer phones and emails. 

Things have been hard, I really do know and understand.  The developers are working hard on this site. This is evidenced by not being able to get in.  They have it down so they can fix it.  As Sheyenne said before, we do not have a timeline but we will be more than happy to share it as soon as we do!

I look forward to seeing and reading about all of the projects you have completed or worked on when the site is back up and running fully!

QCA Shelle

QCA Shelle, I know techies don't think about notifying users in advance all the time, but could they - or someone at QCA - PLEASE let us know when the site will be down for upgrades? It sure would help us out. If a notice can be put up in advance here AND on the Facebook page, it would be a nice gesture & maybe ease some of our frustrations.

Thanks.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Fri, Feb 14 2014 11:09 AM

Kelley:

Donna, I sent a friend request on FB...I want to join FB group please.. thanks

Kelley, if I knew your FB name, I would friend you!  Hope you either friend me today, or I get your full FB name so I can friend you very soon!

Another option for all of you...  As Patti said, many of us are gathering at  www.quiltingaroundtheworld.com   until QCA "finds" itself once again(?). 

Winthrop, WA

Not Ranked
Posts 14
Points 65

To all members like me, thanks for sharing the frustration about the connections.  I don't feel alone any more.  It is so good to know that the problem is being worked on as we speak.  

The internet has become the most used information connection in the world and I am always amazed at how quickly we become so accustomed to it and want it fixed "right now"   I remember the microwave oven as a wonderful addition to my kitchen and cooking, almost to the point of forgetting how long food takes to cook the old fashioned way.

Thanks again to the QCA for everything we have enjoyed.

Phyllis Good   March 2, 2014

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

Thanks Patti!   All are welcome at QATW that want to be there but I do hope QCA will do a 180 and fix things so you girls can have the forum you used to have.   Change is not always easy and I'm sure the senior members know this place like the backs of their hands.   I'm heading to the chat room and going to play with cotton.  :D
gg

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

I have not been a member as long as you have but I am highly frustrated. I have called

them everyday this week. I have left phone messages and email mesages noone has

seen it necessary to find out what I need. I did not realize things were so bad. I scraped

up the membership money  and now I don't even have what I thought I had.

Eunice

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,645

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been able to access QCA very easily the past couple days. Groups, home page, postings. All very fast and no errors (yet!)

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,344
Points 38,960
Mimi replied on Fri, Mar 14 2014 6:01 AM

I still can't get into my home page at all but I have noticed that the posts I can see and answer are loading very quickly.  I'm in report card mode at school and have very little time to chat right now but I think I can see things are looking up here at QCA.  My DS designs web sites and just from talking to him and watching how long it takes to do one small thing, I think if we all just hang in there and wait a little bit longer, the tech gurus will have this mess all unraveled and we will have our good ole QCA back. Hope so anyway.... 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,479
Points 21,770
Susie replied on Fri, Mar 14 2014 10:48 AM

I am able to get in, IF I use Chrome.  IE won't let me log in...doesn't even recognize that I am keying in my user name/password.

And Chrome only lets me play for so many messages before I get the dreaded error message.  But at least, it's a bit of progress.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 168
Points 2,165
Flo replied on Fri, Mar 14 2014 1:51 PM

I was having alot of problems logging in, yesterday my hubby did a virus sweep and found a spyware bot that was messing me up.  He then did a system restore to a date about 1 month ago and my problems seem to be gone.  I don't completely understand what he did, but it worked.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 784
Points 12,625
Quiltless replied on Fri, Mar 14 2014 5:43 PM

deleted

Page 3 of 4 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use