This post has 100 Replies | 17 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,681
Points 179,378
Marie replied on Wed, Feb 19 2014 11:20 AM

MNnancy:
 Dealing with change keeps you young!

Nancy, I know that's true but my 'Heart belongs to QCA"!  Here is where I've met the most wonderful people!  I think I had a look around QATW and read a few posts, the people are nice but unless I can take all my QCA family along I'll be sticking it out here for awhile. 

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,028
Points 369,127
Kris replied on Wed, Feb 19 2014 11:26 AM

Leslie :
Actually I love QATW, so that is where I will probably stay now.   I will use this site as my secondary site.   I love the live chat.  now if QCA, decides to do live chat I might come back

I'm sorry we're losing so many of you. It was good while it lasted. The live chat is the least desirable feature for me. I turned it off at SD and haven't entered at QATW. I guess I'll have more time to sew now.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,922
Points 125,010

Marie:
I think I had a look around QATW and read a few posts, the people are nice but unless I can take all my QCA family along I'll be sticking it out here for awhile

Marie, quite a few of the "family" are on QATW but, like you, I still consider QCA my primary home and QATW my vacation spot. It's so wonderful to go on vacation, see new things, experience the fun but returning home is an "Ahhhh moment". (assuming "home" hasn't burned and crashed)

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,681
Points 179,378
Marie replied on Wed, Feb 19 2014 12:37 PM

Nancy and Judy, I just came from QATW, signed up and read a few posts.  How do you respond to a post?  Is it the "retweet"?  Then it sends me to a page where I think I have to sign up for "twitter".  Nancy, when you said your mind gets sharper if you learn new things, you were right, my mind needs sharpening!  HELP!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,582
Points 24,020
Susie replied on Wed, Feb 19 2014 1:15 PM

I'm with so many of you.  I found QCA about 3 years ago and have loved it...until about 6 months ago when it wouldn't let me on, or would only let me to the exact forum I came into from the email.  I'm really hoping that the powers get it corrected.  I miss heaing all the chatter, even if I don't respond that frequently.  I have made such great friends and it's hard to keep up to date on everything when you have to bounce between other sites.  I never quite got the hang of SD, and haven't checked out QATW, so I rely on FB more than anything else.  But that, too, gets old really fast with all the other garbage going on there.

Please QCA, get this figured out so we can connect with our "family members" again!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,922
Points 125,010

Kris:
The live chat is the least desirable feature for me.

I've been in chat at times and enjoyed the interaction, but it's a bit too fast paced for me. I hope, when (if?) QCA gets it back together, that everyone comes back. I'll use QATW, it has some wonderful things going on, but QCA is my home.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,922
Points 125,010

Marie, I'm sure you're one sharp lady. :-)

To post in QATW, you may need to sign in the first time you access a forum. Once you are signed in, you'll see a little button at the top right or the bottom right of the page that says "post reply". Or, you can also click on "quote" in a specific post and reply that way.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,922
Points 125,010

Not sure what is happening, but I've been able to get into QCA easily today using any method at all. Can access my home page, gallery, groups, anything. I'm using IE but Chrome also works fine. I can also sign in with my Kindle which is Android.

Maybe I'm just setting myself up for disappointment.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,912
Points 40,960
ls2116 replied on Wed, Feb 19 2014 3:05 PM

I just changed my password in hopes that will fix my log in problems.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077
Leslie replied on Wed, Feb 19 2014 4:54 PM

Marie, I would never leave you.  but I really do love the live chat makes me feel like everyone is in the same room just chatting away

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,460
Jacy replied on Wed, Feb 19 2014 5:12 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Not sure what is happening, but I've been able to get into QCA easily today using any method at all. Can access my home page, gallery, groups, anything.

me too, although yesterday I couldn't do anything except get here from my email.........do we dare get hopeful?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,626
Patti replied on Wed, Feb 19 2014 5:24 PM

I can get into groups through the front door now.  But still can't get to my  home page.  Maybe something is happening.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077
Leslie replied on Wed, Feb 19 2014 5:41 PM

don't get your hopes up too high Patti, I had to get in thru the back way again

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,537
Points 417,079
gini replied on Wed, Feb 19 2014 6:39 PM

We might be able to access this better because there is a lot less volume these days

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077
Leslie replied on Wed, Feb 19 2014 6:49 PM

That is very true, Gini

[Ava, Missouri

Page 5 of 7 (101 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use