Unable to access site since joining Jan 27

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 50
barbrann Posted: Wed, Feb 5 2014 12:01 AM

I get the message that I am locked out.  Too busy for this.  Please cancel my membership and refund my membership fee.  Thank you.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Wed, Feb 5 2014 7:15 AM

you can complain to the Better Business Bureau  

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

to name the company you are complaining about put in qultersclubofamerica.com

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 33
Points 425
QCA Karla replied on Wed, Feb 5 2014 11:22 AM

Hi Barbara, we are sad to see you go, but we do understand life is busy.  Maybe a later time you could try us again.

Thank you,

QCA Karla

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 259
Points 4,275

Whoosh........... QCA Karla totally missed the point on this message from Barbara. It went completely over her head! Barbara is not too busy to use QCA, she's too busy to deal with the on-going frustrations of being unable to use the site that she's paid for and would like to be able to use!! Good grief. How dismissing can someone be of the concerns Barbara has voiced here. QCA has been difficult, if not impossible to use for months now. All of us are frustrated. What is being done about this situation? Very little, apparently.  

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,358
Points 414,959
gini replied on Wed, Feb 5 2014 3:00 PM

I wonder if Cheyenne has quit already?   haven't heard from her, and karla is answering again.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 19
Points 410
Suzette replied on Wed, Feb 5 2014 3:20 PM

Well, I am a relative newbie here, so I have kept my mouth closed on this whole subject, but I keep reading post after post from frustrated members who have exhausted all other avenues of resolving their very real issues with their membership and of the functionality of this site in general and all they get is a saccharine, patronizing response about how it is now suddenly and miraculously all better. I am not even the one with the issues and I find this incredibly insulting.

When I joined here not too long ago, I thought this was going to be a wonderful community of quilters to get to know, learn from and share with, (and I HAVE met some WONDERFUL folks in my short time here), but overall it's just too much nonsense for me from the forum talking heads (not the members).

This is clearly a forum whose powers-that-be do not truly care about their members or want to create a happy, thriving community, but who simply make insincere promises then throw out insulting platitudes when members get frustrated and come here to get some resolution to their issues.

So I will bid adieu and wish you all well and happy quilting! I belong to two other forums that don't have all these issues, so will simply spend more of my time there. Life is too short to spend it frustrated and continually reading about so many others who are so unhappy here. I hope you all find a quilting forum home where you feel happy and valued as well.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 6,760
tnmtgrl replied on Wed, Feb 5 2014 7:37 PM

SpringerMom:
Whoosh........... QCA Karla totally missed the point on this message from Barbara. It went completely over her head!

No kidding...almost sounds like a computer generated answer.....absolutely no feeling at all!!!

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,498
Points 30,475
Diana replied on Thu, Feb 6 2014 8:56 AM

I would like to know why that blue "sorry" message shows "error/themes/Hawaii" ?  Is that where the server is or what?

Diana in East TN

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use