Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 243,972
Thea Posted: Tue, Feb 4 2014 5:17 PM

HI - Susie made the notion of the month over in CAYL pins this month and I wrote that I like the butterfly pins because I love butterflys but that if someone made them with snowmen instead of butterflies I would buy those... Susie said she would buy out the store...

So I contacted the company that makes the butterfly pins...

Here is what I wrote:

Hi, we were wondering if you ever thought about making the pins with butterflys or flowers with snowmen? Several of the ladies - well actually quite a few have said they would buy out the store if they had little snowmen on top. Maybe a Christmas promotional?

I sent my email to:

Dritz 

I got this as a response:

Dear Ms. Foster, I will definitely pass this along to our product developers. I can tell you that it would shock you if you knew the minimum amount we had to produce to justify a new mold on these designs, but we might be able to locate a factory that already has them. Thanks for the suggestion!!!
Contact us anytime.

So I am starting a campaign for snowmen pins...

I am asking you to write them an email and have all your friends send them one too - if you want to - not twisting your arm or anything...

the lady who wrote me - here is her email:

amy.summers@pyrm-consumer-usa.com

or you can write a letter - her address at the company is

Prym Consumer USA
PO Box 5028
Spartanburg, SC 29304

I think we could do this!  

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use