Top 10 Posters

Replacement post on Oregon Coast Retreat, since no one can get into groups.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti Posted: Sat, Feb 1 2014 10:28 AM

Most of the time, one cannot get into any of the groups anymore, and sometimes I have information to share.  Most of you have not made the second payment yet.  I will post later what that is since you can't get into groups to see it.  I have to look for my paper copy.   And probably most of you need my address which you can't get cause you can't get on home. 

I am on Facebook, Patti Cockfield.  Message me through there, and send me your e-mails, so I can send out messages, and invite you to a closed group on facebook I will set up about the retreat. 

We do have openings, and I will be providing information about this later, as well as general information about the retreat so you all who haven't signed up can see what you are missing. 

Looks like facebook and emails will be the only dependable way we can keep in touch with each other.  I am afraid that this QCA site is in it's final gasping breaths.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Sat, Feb 1 2014 12:43 PM

was just able to get in groups, and home page.  But I am going to keep this going, just in case.  Will post up-dated list and costs soon.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use