rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P Posted: Mon, Jan 27 2014 4:48 PM

Hi all -

First time I have signed on here in a long time.  I did some making of candle mats (14" sq) that were reversible at Christmas time.  Made one side Christmas theme and other side something to reflect receivers favorite thing or floral based.  They were fun and being as they were a quilt as you go, they were pretty easy to finish.

Still not longarming and it is frustrating.  Bonnie Hunter's "Easy Street" quilt is still on the frame since last May I think it was.  Someday!

Still using the walker part of the time at home and cane when I am out and about.  Will be glad when I can walk without a limp.  Got the radiation done in November and now on Oral Chemo - one week on and one week off and it is going well.  Will have a PET scan probably in April to see how things look.

Will attempt to be more active.  I was amazed when I was able to sign in this morning, get into my page, send PM's without a problem.  Course I did not renew my premium membership as I never did get my new card from a year ago even after several different requests both by phone and email.

Thoughts and prayers for all who are having challenges in their lives.  Take care.

Marge P

• | Post Points: 95
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 5:31 PM

So good to hear from you Marge!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,542
Points 51,250
Ginny replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 6:18 PM

So good to hear from you Marge.  Sounds like you are really ready to get up and get going.  Are you having any PT? or is that contra indicated in your situation?   Glad you are through with the radiation though.  I will keep praying that your PET scan shows great improvement when you get it done.     Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,418
Points 415,754
gini replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 7:19 PM

it is so great to hear from you.  I am amazed every time I get on these days.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 8:50 PM

I was happy to read your upbeat note, Marge!  Glad to have you back.  I'll bet you're glad to have a snowless winter.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,451
Points 176,373
Marie replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 8:28 AM

Marge, happy to have you back!  Continued prayers are going up for you.  God Bless.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,484
Points 43,625
Vivian replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 8:42 AM

I never really have any trouble with the site. I keep it open on my iPad and only a few times has it not put me through to my home page.   Any site I check into every morning (gotta have something to do whilst drinking coffee!!) I leave open in safari and just click from one to the other.  I would have a hard time remembering what my password is!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,292
Points 29,205
Agnes replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 10:16 AM

Marge--Great to see you posting! Remember one day ta a time and this too shall pass. I know you don't indicate here of all the appointments you have but that schedule alone would guarantee that I got nothing done.

Agnes in NW Ontario

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 10:29 AM

Glad you came back to visit us, Marge.  It was so nice talking to you last week.  Hope everything continues to go your way.  Hope to see you in Montana in September.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,836
Points 366,177
Kris replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 10:56 PM

Marge,

I'm happy to hear you're doing so well. I keep you in my prayers and hope for clean scans when the time comes. Glad to have you back with us.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use