Top 10 Posters

Premium Membership

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 25 Replies | 8 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 205

I totally agree with you Patty. I got one email response in a year and a half, and even though I sent them another email with the information they requested; I still haven't heard anything ;and quite frankly I don't expect to.

I think this QCA is a joke. They obviously don't know much about running a business. And if they are having that much trouble hiring people, it's probably because the previous employees never got paid.

Such poor service.

I would never recommend them to anyone. I am still pursuing getting my refund, and if I have to I'll contact sponsors and BBB as well. I will file complaints until I get my refund, because I'm not letting this company have my hard earned money with nothing in return.

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 3
Points 90
Patty replied on Tue, Feb 4 2014 5:52 PM

Thanks for YOUR response, Deb!  At this point, I probably will not renew and I just don't have the time to pursue any prorated "credit" for unused service for this website, which I doubt they would give anyway.  I also don't find many of the quilts shown in the Fons & Porter Easy Quilts to be of interest to me.  I honestly don't see the value of paying $29.95 for access to the QNNTV videos as there are numerous free videos on YouTube and free patterns all over the Internet to access.  I can't say I've been active on this website or joined any forums, per se, but I guess I will just let my membership lapse.  Hopefully, I'll get the Summer 2014 issue of Easy Quilts sometime in the Spring.  I cannot access ANY of the "100's of free patterns" for premium members because, although I paid for a premium membership, the website will not let me enter that area of the site.  I don't know what other "deals and discounts" I would be eligible for as a premium member, but I am also a member of ASG (American Sewing Guild) and I can get free shipping from Keepsake Quilting and other discounts from Nancy's Notions, JoAnns, etc. through that membership.  Oh, well.  My blood pressure is going up writing this, so I think I'll just go get a glass of wine and chill out.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Tue, Feb 4 2014 7:15 PM

Perhaps QCA is connected to OBAMACARE and there in lies the rub!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 205

Sounds like a good plan. Wine helps everything, lol...Good luck.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 15

Hard to believe no one was aware of magazine subscription issues. Doesn't anyone read the posts except frustrated customers???  I sent at least six emails to the address given that I did not receive my winter issue. Still have not received it. Don't have the new spring issue either.

Not Ranked
Posts 19
Points 275

I have been having mag sub issues,  we used to get discount before next renewal has that gone away.  why is the site always down?

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

yea me too I thought maybe because I moved that was why I was not receiving them guess that is not the case not sure Im going to renew don't think it is worth it

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 22
Points 360
Dale replied on Mon, Feb 24 2014 4:09 PM

Hello ladies: I have had a totally difference experience than both of you with great customer service. At one time I had double paid and I got my refund back quite quickly with no questions asked.  I have always gotten a response from my emails.  It looks like from previous emails they are attempting to communicate with you Deb.  I have watch many videos on QNNTV which I think are far easier to access than looking all over youtube for videos.  I just wanted to make sure that others see that we do get good customer service.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 86
Points 1,305

Dale,

I envy you.  I've been getting several notices about not to let my subscription lapse.  I'm actually due to renew in August.  I emailed the club and it takes time for them to respond.  I tried calling customer service and I haven't had the good fortune to actually speak to a person.  I've been getting a recording to leave my number and they will call me back.   I have to leave my phone line open right now for calls about scheduling my DH surgery etc.  This is really the worst customer service I have so far.

Marianne

PS.  I love the YouTube videos and they are for free.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 22
Points 360
Dale replied on Wed, Mar 12 2014 9:35 AM

I'm really sorry to hear you have had such a horrible experience.  I do watch YouTube videos also, I just find it time consuming, until I must say I found a few that I subscribed to.  Good luck with your surgery.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,479
Points 21,770
Susie replied on Wed, Mar 12 2014 11:42 AM

I am not going to renew, either.  I'm so very frustrated with not being able to access the site.  I am shocked that I am able to get in with Chrome today...IE was giving me a FORBIDDEN ACCESS error.  What's up with that???  I am just beyond frustrated with the inability to reach my friends.  It's so sad because there are so many great people here, and not everyone has migrated to one of the other options.

In regards to the renewal, I renew in April.  I did so last year, and about mid-June, I started getting the renewal notices for THIS year.  Really?  I had just paid my renewal.  Now that my renewal is actually coming close, nothing...

It just doesn't make any sense to me at all.  I haven't tried to call them.  But it sure is a waste of money when you pay for a year's subscription and can't access the site more than once a month in that time.

And the free patterns have really fallen off.  I think the sponsors have taken a hiatus as well.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use