" Home"

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 27 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 90
Points 7,390

Linny t:

Thanks for letting us know, Sheyenne.  It's been so bad for so long many of us are a little bitter about it.  Just having this communication makes the wait not so bad.  A few words go a long way.

:) I'll do everything I possibly can to help you.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 2:50 PM

well, I just tried to get on, got that error, so went to my 'history,' clicked on one of the forums, and here I am!!!!  Haven't tried to go 'home' but I am happy I am here.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 90
Points 7,390

Patti:

well, I just tried to get on, got that error, so went to my 'history,' clicked on one of the forums, and here I am!!!!  Haven't tried to go 'home' but I am happy I am here.

That's what I do too! I keep the QCA Club Sponsors page in my Safari toolbar since it pretty much always opens. If it doesn't open, I know it's because the site is down and I get my tech guy to re-cycle the server. If you don't use your toolbar, try bookmarking the page.

This is helpful for me because I can navigate to other parts of the site even if I'm not able to access the homepage. You might give it a try :)

QCA Sheyenne

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 5:29 PM

Thanks Sheyenne.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 9:33 PM

Patti:

This may be a silly question, but how do I get to "my history" without going to "my" homepage?

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 10:05 PM

You don't go to the QCA history, but your history on the internet, on your computer.  I now have the forums bookmarked, so I can just click on that.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Wed, Jan 29 2014 9:55 AM

Patti:

You don't go to the QCA history, but your history on the internet, on your computer.  I now have the forums bookmarked, so I can just click on that.

Dah, why didn't I think of that...LOL!  I knew it was a silly question!!!  Thanks Patti...

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,649
Points 37,320
ls2116 replied on Wed, Jan 29 2014 10:12 AM

Will the "home" function right soon still getting error message and will want to add to gallery soon.  Thanks for putting this post up at least we know someone is working on the issue.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 90
Points 7,390

ls2116 – I'm currently able to get to the home page on Safari and Firefox browsers. I'm unable to get to the home page using the Google Chrome browser and I haven't tried Opera or any other browser. If you're not able to get to the home page from one browser, it's a good idea to try your luck with another.

QCA Sheyenne

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Wed, Jan 29 2014 3:28 PM

QCA Sheyenne, sorry to be blunt here, but don't you get it?  Most of us are doing well to be using one browser, let alone two or more!  

Personally speaking, I only tried Chrome (kicking and screaming, I might add) because at the time it was the only way I could get on QCA.  Now it doesn't work more than half the time...if at all.  

I am not willing to keep installing different browsers on my pc/laptop for this one application when it may not work with it in the future.  The problem obviously is QCA, not the browsers!

I have Internet Explorer and Chrome.  When QCA is working 100% with those two browsers, please let me know and I will renew my membership that day!

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,446
Points 361,712
Kris replied on Wed, Jan 29 2014 7:18 PM

Amen Donna. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Wed, Jan 29 2014 8:39 PM

this is what I get with firefox

Sorry, there was a problem with your last request!

Either the site is offline or an unhandled error occurred. We apologize and have logged the error. Please try your request again or if you know who your site administrator is let them know too.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Thu, Jan 30 2014 6:10 AM

Just got on my home page, first time in days, and that is with Firefox!!!!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use