Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 16 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,921
Points 125,005
Judy T-Bellingham Posted: Thu, Jan 16 2014 6:38 PM

Well, dang! I just broke my New Years resolution and it's only Jan 17th!  I said no new fabrics or patterns. Use what I have. Fiddlesticks, but I just couldn't resist Dog Park by McKenna Ryan and ordered it.

http://www.pineneedles.com/SuperStore/SuperStore-Assortment.asp?AssortmentID=76

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,028
Points 369,912
Kris replied on Thu, Jan 16 2014 6:45 PM

LOL Judy. It's a cute pattern.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 387
Points 7,355

Dog gone it, that is one cute pattern. The dogs look so happy doing all the dog things.

Denise Smart

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

Oh Wow! That is one harsh Resolution! I would have broken that the first week!  Very cute pattern!

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 686
Points 11,805
zoetc49 replied on Thu, Jan 16 2014 7:25 PM

I broke my resolution too, but it was alright for the one item I needed.  It's ok, to restart, now you have something to keep you busy. I saw this one too, but it looked too hard for me, so I decided to pass. I will enjoy seeing yours when you get it done. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,933
Points 33,660
Roxana replied on Thu, Jan 16 2014 7:41 PM

It's missing my Chihuahuas in the Dog Park! .... Cute pattern though.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 685
Points 10,365

Very cute pattern, but out of my league.  Can not wait to see yours Judy.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,921
Points 125,005

Roxana:

It's missing my Chihuahuas in the Dog Park! .... Cute pattern though.

You could add a chihuahua. Bet there are applique patterns out there for the little critters.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,933
Points 33,660
Roxana replied on Thu, Jan 16 2014 8:54 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

You could add a chihuahua. Bet there are applique patterns out there for the little critters.

When I get as talented as you are .... ;-)

I'm a work in progress..... I'll keep looking for my babies!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 964
Points 19,596

You go Judy T. 

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 19
Points 410
Suzette replied on Fri, Jan 17 2014 11:59 AM

Oooh, I love McKenna Ryan's patterns!! And this one is super cute and she especially endeared herself to me on this one because I see a Corgi in there! :-)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,697
Points 248,897
Thea replied on Fri, Jan 17 2014 1:14 PM

I ordered my pattern about a month ago and it is on back order now till March.... We could design a chihuahua for the dog park - in fact in one of my other dog quilts I think I have one that would work.  I had my cat quilt from last year almost completed when I had to take everything down and pack it all up for painting of the house... plus I don't think my body would have allowed me to do any sewing this past fall... am slowly getting up to speed so by March when my pattern kit gets here I'll be raring to go and Judy you will probably have yours done by then.  Can't wait to see it!  I am an absoulte fan of MR and this will be my 10th quilt by her.  You look as though you are a professional when you make her quilts because she makes it so nice for us!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,933
Points 33,660
Roxana replied on Fri, Jan 17 2014 1:40 PM

Thea:

.... We could design a chihuahua for the dog park - in fact in one of my other dog quilts I think I have one that would work.  

Thea, do you have the name of that pattern with the chihuahua? I'd love to have it! ... I've spent a lot of time searching for chihuahua patterns and haven't found many.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,921
Points 125,005

Thea:
m slowly getting up to speed so by March when my pattern kit gets here I'll be raring to go and Judy you will probably have yours done by then.

No Thea, won't have it done by March. Probably not even started but sometime this year. I also have the complete set of Back on the Farm patterns. My goal is to complete that one before my granddaughter finishes her Veterinary Assistant program in two years.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,921
Points 125,005

Roxana:
Thea, do you have the name of that pattern with the chihuahua? I'd love to have it! ... I've spent a lot of time searching for chihuahua patterns and haven't found many.

Roxana, I'm not Thea but I have a book with lots of dog breeds and the Chihauhau is on page 30. The book is Best in Show by Carol Armstrong. 

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use