Top 10 Posters

Requesting Quilt blocks for a Comfort quilt for one of our long time member - Julz

Page 7 of 11 (155 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 154 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 594
Points 9,445
Joyce replied on Fri, Jan 31 2014 10:57 AM

Hi Thea, I will try to make a block for Julz.  will need to go out to get fabric.  I'm not a fancy quilter but do enjoy helping with a block for someone in need.  

Can you pm me Candis address or should I contact her?

Joyce from Maryland

my email is mikerouth@verizon.net in case you can't get on qca

Thanks,   Joyce

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,363
Points 242,442
Thea replied on Fri, Jan 31 2014 1:14 PM

Joyce - thank you will send you an email with Candis address on it.  I truly appreciate the generosity and prayers for Julz from so many - it just makes me tear up every time I read another member saying they will make a block.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart!  

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 190
Points 3,240
hhhdmh replied on Fri, Jan 31 2014 1:48 PM

I would make a block if I had batiks but my stash is small and I don't have any batiks. 

God Bless

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Fri, Jan 31 2014 2:07 PM

Mailed my block on Wednesday, hopefully you will have it today or tomorrow.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:36 PM

Karla:

Mailed my block on Wednesday, hopefully you will have it today or tomorrow.

Karla, Received your block today safe and sound!  It is even prettier in person! I love it I have them up on the design wall! Great job, and thank you so much!  Just beautiful!

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 4,945
Lesley replied on Sun, Feb 2 2014 4:58 PM

Candis ( and Thea) I mailed my blocks yesterday. They usually take about a week to get to you. Please will you let me know when they arrive. I had an email from Julz yesterday she is doing ok waiting for the warmer weather she sounds ok though.

XX

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850

Carol I received your beautiful block yesterday!  You out did yourself!  I love it.  Thank u so much!!

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850

I

Lesley:

Candis ( and Thea) I mailed my blocks yesterday. They usually take about a week to get to you. Please will you let me know when they arrive. I had an email from Julz yesterday she is doing ok waiting for the warmer weather she sounds ok though.

XX

I will let u know when the blocks arrive. Thank u

MODESTO, CA.
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 594
Points 9,445
Joyce replied on Thu, Feb 6 2014 4:35 PM

Candis I mailed my block today.  They said you should have it in 2 to 3 days.  Hope you will like it.  Can't wait to see all the blocks.

Joyce

from Maryland

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 594
Points 9,445
Joyce replied on Thu, Feb 6 2014 4:43 PM

Carol that block is beautiful.  What great work.

Joyce

Marylad

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Fri, Feb 7 2014 12:48 AM

Lesley, I received your two blocks today! Just beautiful!! They will be a great addition to the quilt, also thank you for your generosity!    Joyce, I will be waiting for your block, thank you for the heads up!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Fri, Feb 7 2014 11:55 PM

Hello, Besides Joyce is there anyone else's block I am waiting on? Just trying to see how many we will have, Thank you all very much! So far they are all so beautiful!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850

Joyce I just received your very beautiful block!!! I love, love, love Batiks, so different all of them! This will be one beautiful quilt!  Thank you so much!   I am applying borders to them all this weekend,  I don't know how many more are due to arrive, if you want to donate, or already have mailed please message me or the board here. Just trying to see when I can start constructing.  Everyone was very quick in sending. I appreciate that, I will have every block in this quilt regardless how many I get. I am not trying to rush anyone because you have time,  but I can begin and add as they come in.  Thank you to all!!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,388
Points 175,308
Marie replied on Sat, Feb 8 2014 10:01 PM

Candis, I have one made to send you but can't remember where I wrote your address down.  Probably left it in MA when I came to FL.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850

Can you get to your Pms if not my email is marlabartlett60@gmail.com.  This email is for QCA so I don't mind giving it. If you write me I will have your email then. I will gladly send my addy to you. Thanks again

MODESTO, CA.
Page 7 of 11 (155 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use