Top 10 Posters

Requesting Quilt blocks for a Comfort quilt for one of our long time member - Julz

Page 6 of 11 (155 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 154 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 453
Points 8,640
Jan replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 1:41 PM

Got a block ready to go out.  May be the weekend before I can get to the PO though.  All I need is Candis address.

Jan

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 3:14 PM

Jan:

Got a block ready to go out.  May be the weekend before I can get to the PO though.  All I need is Candis address.

Jan

Jan, sent you my address in a friend request.  Thank you so very much!!!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,369
Points 242,517
Thea replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 3:16 PM

thank you Jan for the block and thank you Candis for sending her your address

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 608
Points 10,550
zoetc49 replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 6:15 PM

I got my block mailed today, shows that it will be at your home on Thursday.  

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 7:33 PM

zoetc49:

I got my block mailed today, shows that it will be at your home on Thursday.  

I'll sure be watching for it!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 4,945
Lesley replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 2:46 PM

Hi Ladies

I will try and get my blocks completed this week. I arrived home from New York today so am very tired. We had a fantastic 4 days walked for miles.

xx

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Wed, Jan 29 2014 4:51 PM

Lesley, no hurry, rest up!   Victora, I received your beautiful block today!  Thank you so very much!!  It's lovely!

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 608
Points 10,550
zoetc49 replied on Wed, Jan 29 2014 8:46 PM

Thank you for letting me know my block made it there.  

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 4,945
Lesley replied on Thu, Jan 30 2014 8:31 AM

Hi Candis, blocks made will get them in post tomorrow hope they are ok.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,369
Points 242,517
Thea replied on Thu, Jan 30 2014 9:11 AM

Leslie, they are gorgeous.  Thank you so much.  Julz will get so much healing spirits from these blocks and the final quilt - Oh I really can't thank you enough - I think just with the prayers that have been going on as members have been making the blocks she has been getting better.  I rec'd my first typed message from her yesterday in over a month and that is such a good sign.  I am so hopeful that with all these prayers that somehow a wonderful miracle will occur!  Praying for one!  Again, thank you so much!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 4,945
Lesley replied on Thu, Jan 30 2014 11:12 AM

Thea it's an absolute pleasure! Julz and I linked up before Christmas and have exchanged quite a few emails etc so it was a no brainer for me to make something for someone I would like to call a friend.

xx

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 708
Points 13,780

I mailed my block this afternoon. You should receive it on Monday, Candis.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Thu, Jan 30 2014 3:39 PM

Carol from Pittsburgh:

I mailed my block this afternoon. You should receive it on Monday, Candis.

I will be waiting for it! Thank you again for your kindness!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,369
Points 242,517
Thea replied on Thu, Jan 30 2014 7:09 PM

To everyone I missed saying thank you to - know that I am deeply grateful!  It has been hit and miss for me to get on QCA lately.  I have to get on from a link in my email so if I don't have a message from someone I don't know that there has been anything happening!  It is exasperating and I hope it gets better soon.  

I truly appreciate all the blocks that you have made and know that the prayers that are said for this quilt are working.  Julz is feeling better - not great at all yet but I have very high hopes that all will be right as it can be soon!

Candis, I sent you an email earlier that said I would be sending you a package via UPS on Saturday but realized I actually get paid tomorrow as the 1st is on a Saturday this month so I am going to get it out via UPS tomorrow - so you should have it by early next week.  Also, as I said if you don't have enough blocks to make the queen size bed quilt, I will make as many more as we need.  I am deeply humbled by your generosity in taking on the endeavor to make this quilt for Julz.  I can not thank you enough!  May God bless the ground that you walk on each and every day.  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,345
Points 28,435
Marsha-SM replied on Thu, Jan 30 2014 7:28 PM

Thea:
 It has been hit and miss for me to get on QCA lately.  I have to get on from a link in my email so if I don't have a message from someone I don't know that there has been anything happening!

Thea, that is the same way I get on.  I just stumbled on this about Julianne today after catching up from emails.  I got to this discussion by back-tracking on the top of the page by clicking on Off Topic.  I spotted the block request for Mary - had been wanting to do something for her for a long time.  I also spotted this one and went back to it.  I probably will be able to get a block made for each this weekend.  Mary's is also to be purple, but I will probably find something floral for her.  I don't use batiks because of the expense, but have gotten some scraps in scrap bags I have bought.  I know there are a few purples and blues in there.   

Candis, thank you so much for doing this quilt.  Depending on how much fabric I find, I may make more than 1 block for her.

Marsha - Western New York

• | Post Points: 5
Page 6 of 11 (155 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use