Top 10 Posters

Requesting Quilt blocks for a Comfort quilt for one of our long time member - Julz

Page 5 of 11 (155 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 154 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,552
Points 245,982
Thea replied on Thu, Jan 23 2014 9:33 PM

Thank you Candis for sending your address to those who signed up - I did have problems getting on this morning and then started painting my bathroom... Am so sleepy now am heading for bed...

Karla the deadline is the end of February so you have plenty of time.  I didn't want anyone to have to rush so maybe more people would be able to participate.  Thank you so much all who are making blocks.  The block that Melissa made is so adorable.  I love the creativity of all the quilting women that I meet - so wonderful!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 191
Points 3,245
hhhdmh replied on Thu, Jan 23 2014 9:38 PM

I don't have any batiks so I cannot make a block for this quilt. My stash is not very big. But I did send blocks for the other two quilts that are being made. Sorry and God Bless. Darlene in Indiana

God Bless

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Karla:

Oh, Candis, I haven't even started my block yet, maybe that will be tomorrow's project.

No Sweat Karla!  You have plenty of time!  But it is a good small project!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Ok Ladies received two blocks today! Bonita and Debbie from Oklahoma. They are beautiful! But all batiks are beautiful to me!   Thank you both for doing this!

MODESTO, CA.
Not Ranked
Posts 52
Points 415
FRANNYE replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 8:04 PM

Candis,

I would like to send a block if it;s not to late,

Frannye

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 633
Points 10,940
zoetc49 replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 8:52 PM

I will get mine out Monday.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

FRANNYE:

Candis,

I would like to send a block if it;s not to late,

Frannye

, sent you a Pm

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

zoetc49:

I will get mine out Monday.

I will be waiting with my face pressed up against the window!!  Lol

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Just in case anyone else wants to donate a 12 1/2 inch batik block made up of Purple or Blue batiks, or a combo of both, you have plenty of time. Thea put a deadline of the end of Feb.  all blocks are welcome,  they are very much appreciated!!!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Sat, Jan 25 2014 12:49 AM

Candis :

Karla:

Oh, Candis, I haven't even started my block yet, maybe that will be tomorrow's project.

No Sweat Karla!  You have plenty of time!  But it is a good small project!  

I did it today, and here's a picture of it.  Hope it meets with everyone's approval as it's not quite as elaborate and some I've seen posted.

Hopefully I'll get it in the mail by Monday.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Karla, This is a beautiful block! I love it,  all the blocks are going to be wonderful, all are creative!!   Love the colors .  Everyone has been so generous ! Thank you so much! I know Thea is over joyed with people wanting to contribute to Julzs Quilt!!  Thank you Karla!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Carmel and Pat L. I received both of your Blocks today! I know this isn't my quilt, but I get so excited to see those packages in my mail! I can't wait to see what's inside! I have not been disappointed. The block designs are wonderful, and fabrics have all been perfect!! Thank you both for your kind heart and being so generous! Thea also has had trouble getting on the site, it is hit and miss with me.  Sure wish this could be fixed!  Again, thank you and beautiful work!!  

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,533
Points 47,530

Candis, thanks for letting me know you got my blocks. There is always a little trepidation when handing quilty things over to the postmaster, lol. So glad they arrived safely. I am so looking forward to seeing this quilt!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 222
Points 3,625

Hi Candis

I can get a block out by end of February hopefully sooner. 121/2 by 121/2 right?

Kerry G

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Yes, 12 1/2 by 12 1/2. Batiks, colors purple or blue or a combo of both. Thank you so much! These are so appreciated! I will PM u my Addy right now!

MODESTO, CA.
Page 5 of 11 (155 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use