Top 10 Posters

Requesting Quilt blocks for a Comfort quilt for one of our long time member - Julz

Page 4 of 11 (155 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 154 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Bonita:

Candis, block is in the mail. Should be there on Fri.

Thanks girl!! Looking forward to it! Will let all know when I receive blocks on this thread!

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 47,795

Candis mine are in the mail. Postlady said it would be at least 5 days, coming from Florida.

• | Post Points: 0
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Pat Lancaster:

Candis mine are in the mail. Postlady said it would be at least 5 days, coming from Florida.

Thank you! I will be on the look out!,

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Melissa received your block today!  It is so beautiful and so appropriate! Thank you I sent Thea a pic too!  I haven't been able to get on QCA today to post this. Sorry!  So tired of that!  Again just beautiful!!  Also Melissa thank you so much for the lovely card and gift! I love it, your so thoughtful!! 

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Thu, Jan 23 2014 11:45 AM

I have some blue and purple batiks, so count me in.  I will need an address to send it to.  Hopefully will get it done this week.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Patti:

I have some blue and purple batiks, so count me in.  I will need an address to send it to.  Hopefully will get it done this week.

Patti, I sent you my address, just in case Thea can't get on the site, I have had trouble since yesterday!   Thank you !

MODESTO, CA.
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,607
Points 178,453
Marie replied on Thu, Jan 23 2014 1:18 PM

Candis, I would love to make a block for Jules if the mail date is still the end of Feb.  If so please send me your address.  Purple and blue batiks, right?  I'll have to get some fat quarters down here in Florida to make it.  I took my sewing machine but only took fabric to work on my Downton Abbey quilt.

BTW, I had trouble with the site as well yesterday.

Millbury, MA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Marie:

Candis, I would love to make a block for Jules if the mail date is still the end of Feb.  If so please send me your address.  Purple and blue batiks, right?  I'll have to get some fat quarters down here in Florida to make it.  I took my sewing machine but only took fabric to work on my Downton Abbey quilt.

BTW, I had trouble with the site as well yesterday.

Thank you Marie, I sent you a PM.   Thea usually answers these, but I figured since I am having hit and miss luck getting on here,  others may be too!   Thank you very much!   Yes the deadline is the same. Just as soon as peeps can get them to me I will construct!   Florida!!  Nice!! And oh darn, shopping for some fabric!!  What a drudge!! Lol.    And oh yes, Purple or blue batiks, or a combo of both,,  

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 170
Points 3,110
Carmel replied on Thu, Jan 23 2014 2:42 PM

Candis:

I mailed two blocks yesterday, you should receive them on Saturday. I couldn't get out with the snow and ice that we had this week.

I also couldn't get on this site all day yesterday.

Macungie, PA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,607
Points 178,453
Marie replied on Thu, Jan 23 2014 3:36 PM

Got your PM with your addy, thanks.

Millbury, MA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 811
Points 15,425

Candis and Thea, thanks for the suggestions on getting my block to be 12 1/2 inches. I tried the scant 1/4 ", I tried different thread, I gave up! The latest block came out to 13" but to cut it down to 12 1/2" would cut off some points around the edges. So I started all over with a different block that does not have all those pieces. I ended up using a block from a table runner pattern from some magazine. This is the one that I'll be sending to you, Candis. I'll mail it next week after I get this last cast off my ankle.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Carol! Bless your heart!! I'm so sorry none of those tricks worked, must be the pattern, some are just bad.  Sometimes I just cut my pieces bigger,   Anyway, this block is gorgeous !  I love it!!  Love the pattern and the delicious colors! It's gonna look great in the quilt.  Don't forget to sign your name on the front! Especially after all the blocks you made, and if you want to send the ones that didn't make the cut. Go ahead, I will be adding sashing to blocks and may be able to fix sizes this way.  It's up to you, but you've worked so hard on them!  It is all appreciated!!  Thank you!   

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Carmel :

Candis:

I mailed two blocks yesterday, you should receive them on Saturday. I couldn't get out with the snow and ice that we had this week.

I also couldn't get on this site all day yesterday.

Carmel, you just be safe ,ok. .  It will get here in plenty of time.  Thank you for being so generous!   I know Thea is thrilled!   I will be waiting!!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Diana:

Thea, PM me that address and I will get a block out asap.

Diana in East TN

Diana, I received your most beautiful block today! It will look wonderful!! Thank you very much!!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Thu, Jan 23 2014 9:10 PM

Oh, Candis, I haven't even started my block yet, maybe that will be tomorrow's project.

• | Post Points: 35
Page 4 of 11 (155 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use