Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 654
Points 12,395
Michelle replied on Tue, Jan 21 2014 2:07 PM

I have the same issue with different threads on my Long Arm. Not sure why but mine really liked Aurifull the best. I can make the others work but with a lot of adjusting the tensions. So now I just buy varigated Aurifull for my quilting and their white and off white for piecing. Your quilting looks good! 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 624
Points 9,310
MaggieNae replied on Tue, Jan 21 2014 2:20 PM

Nice job quilting. 

I didn't really want to change threads, because I really like the one I have and I swear it did work for a while.  Maybe I'll have to give it a try.  I still think it may be my bobbin case.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 6,775
tnmtgrl replied on Tue, Jan 21 2014 6:22 PM

MY Little Genie Bobbin Washers came today, I ordered those too trying anything to make this work.....I am so happy that the thread made a difference.

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 6,775
tnmtgrl replied on Wed, Jan 22 2014 6:54 PM

I ordered some more thread today ...can't wait til it gets here.

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 624
Points 9,310
MaggieNae replied on Thu, Jan 30 2014 11:26 AM

I love the Geanie bobbin washers.  They've helped a lot in the past.  I however firmly believe I've dented by bobbin case.  I've ordered new ones that should be here tomorrow.  Keeping my fingers crossed they get here on time and solve my problem.  I'm tired of looking at the quilt on the frame and not being able to do anything with it.  Arrrrg.  Actually, my quilting room is the coldest in the house and it's just been way too cold to even want to open the door often, let alone go in there and work, but I have two new space heaters and am willing to plow through this when given the chance. 

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use