Top 10 Posters

Printing out quilt patterns from digital magazines

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
6 Posts
Points 240
Dray posted on Fri, Jan 10 2014 12:05 PM

Is there a way for us to print out patterns from the digital magazines that our Quilter's Club of America Membership gives us access to? I can pull up the magazines easily enough but there is no link or button or anysuch thing giving me the ability to print it out.

For example, I just joined ;ate last year, but my membership lets me see the Spring edition of Easy Quilts (I joined after the spring). I can see all the pages...but there is no way to print, save, or copy.

If I can't print them I don't know why this would be called a "benefit" in the sales promo enticing me to buy?

Am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

• | Post Points: 35

All Replies

Not Ranked
Female
30 Posts
Points 460

I'm on a Mac, so this might not work for you. I click on the link for the digital magazine and it comes up in a window. Then I do an "Apple-P" (I think that's an "Alt-P" on a PC) to print the page and, when the options for printing come up, instead of printing on paper, I print it as a pdf onto my desktop. Then I can go to the pdf and do an actually printing just of the pages I want.

Make sense?

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
1,830 Posts
Points 31,830
Answered (Not Verified) Roxana replied on Fri, Jan 10 2014 12:41 PM
Suggested by Roxana

Dray, if you click on the little BOX with an ARROW pointing out of it at the top of the page, it will let you email yourself the page. Then, I believe you can print it. ... There used to be a PRINT option but I couldn't find it this time.

Hope this helps.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use