Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 986
Points 24,705
MaryLeeHayden Posted: Thu, Jan 9 2014 10:39 AM

Our yearly retreat is set for August 2-9 at Sara and Mike Wall's beautiful and spacious Lodge in Sevierville, TN. Click on Lodge to see the Lodge's site.

This year, the cost will be $225.00 for the week if we have 20-25 sign up. We will provide our own food and beverages. I will assign each room a meal. We usually do breakfast and dinner. Lunch is leftovers or on your own. We will have a shop hop day and there are lots of sights to see in the area as well as lovely shopping. 

I will need a commitment and deposit of $100.00 ASAP by February 15th (this makes a great Valentine gift from hubby). This deposit will be unrefundable unless we fall short on attendees and must cancel at which time we will send the deposits back. However you can get your own replacement and work finances out between the two of you. There is another group on Facebook that I have also opened this retreat up to. Some ladies here are members of Quilting Bee on Facebook. 

Please let me know who is seriously interested. I will message you my address for the deposit.

This is a very fun time of quilting, eating, laughing and learning. We will have the white elephant gifts. Door prizes may be a bit more difficult as so many shops are cutting back but between Diana's private quilt shop she has in her basement, and shops, we may be able to do it. Also, if anyone wishes to commit to bringing a door prize, that would be great.

Please join the QCA Retreats group under "Groups" tab to ask questions and chat about the retreat.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 986
Points 24,705

Please notice there has been a change in dates to accommodate more folks. August 2-9 may work better. Plus after speaking with Sara, the price is down to $225.00 as she is a fellow QCA quilter and is giving us a repeat customer discount.

Also, the non refundable deposit WILL be refunded if we don't get 20-25 folks joining us.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use