Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 605
Points 14,486
Tammy Posted: Wed, Jan 1 2014 2:24 PM

2013 came and went with happy time and some not so happy.  We were blessed to have #9 grandchild born in March.  We were fortunate to be in Colorado the day she (Adelyn) decided to make her appearance into the world.  Children are definately Gods precious gifts.  Summer flew by without to many hitches and then came harvest.  All went extremely well with only one major breakdown to the semi.  Our diesel mechanic goy us up and running within two days.  After harvest the knees were so painful I finally went back to the dr. Got myself some leg braces for both legs and whooptidoo, I started to feeling much better. About two weeks after I decided to take the bilateral injections to help the braces and prolong knee replacements.  Why I waited so long is beyond me!  Live and learn I guess.   The holidays were soooo much better being able to move without so much pain!

I haven't done much sewing but plan on doing more this month and next.  I did finish a Double Sliced Layer Cake quilt which was fun and went together so easy.

Best get busy doing something or I may just happen to take a nap! 

Happy 2014 and Happy Quilting!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,036
Points 369,052
Kris replied on Sat, Jan 11 2014 1:11 AM

Happy New Year Tammy. Thanks for checking in. I'm happy you had a good 2013. Here's hoping for more great thing in 2014.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Sun, Jan 12 2014 6:40 AM

Tammy,  happy new year to you also,  good to hear all is right in your world

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use