membership card

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 27 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 119
Points 1,800
klaynegrimm Posted: Sun, Dec 29 2013 11:09 AM

I joined this club in april 2013 and have never gotten my membership card. The downloadable card expires in 2 days. I really would like to get my permanent card. That should have very little to do with web site issues. I think we have all been extremely patient. 

Thank you

Kerry g

• | Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,392
Points 24,230
Roxana replied on Mon, Dec 30 2013 10:55 AM

I've never received my renewal card. Morgan, can you help us out?

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 404
Points 8,085
Judi replied on Mon, Dec 30 2013 8:45 PM

I have also not received my card after renewing.  

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 684
Points 10,285

When I did not receive my card I emailed customer service and I received it right away.  I don't know if you have done this or not, but it worked for me.

Jeanette

Michigan

Not Ranked
Posts 23
Points 280
wolf3349 replied on Tue, Dec 31 2013 1:30 AM

I also have not received my card either. I have emailed them and got no response about it. Very disappointed in them.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,123
Points 411,194
gini replied on Tue, Dec 31 2013 12:03 PM

i haven't gotten my card either. customer service here is nearly non-existant

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,150
Karla replied on Tue, Dec 31 2013 12:24 PM

I got mine just before it expired...great response time from their customer service.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,123
Points 411,194
gini replied on Tue, Dec 31 2013 1:01 PM

as sam would say, customer no-service

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,123
Points 411,194
gini replied on Tue, Dec 31 2013 1:03 PM

kerry, we have a great time here inspite of QCA.  keep after them and ask for an extension on your card as you haven't been able to use it.  keep after them, bug them to death.  write to their sponsers, contact new track media.   we all think it is a shame that they have this great site and do not tend it like they ought.

gini in north idaho

Not Ranked
Posts 32
Points 405

We do apologize for the delay in responding to all of your emails.  Please understand there are 3 customer service representatives answering all the phone calls and emails from QCA, QNNtv.com, and Love of Quilting plus other work behind the scenes.  We are working as hard as possible to answer everyone and respond in a timely manner. We do know there are issues, but a positive outlook creates a wonderful club of quilters. 

Thank you,

QCA Karla

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,385
Points 119,276
Patti replied on Thu, Jan 2 2014 10:38 PM

"We do apologize for the delay in responding to all of your emails.  Please understand there are 3 customer service representatives answering all the phone calls and emails from QCA, QNNtv.com, and Love of Quilting plus other work behind the scenes.  We are working as hard as possible to answer everyone and respond in a timely manner. We do know there are issues, but a positive outlook creates a wonderful club of quilters. 

Thank you,

QCA Karla"

Karla, did you even read the posts?  Taking months to do something comes no where near to "timely manner."  It's obvious that 3 customer service representatives are not near enough.  Well, actually it could be enough if QCA was responsible enough to give people what they paid for in a timely manner to start with.   Then there would not be so many calls. 

I want to make it clear that I don't blame the regular staff themselves.  I am sure they are overwhelmed.  Those who make the decisions about how the business is run are at fault. 

It has been really hard these past 3 years or so to have a positive outlook about QCA.  And it just gets worse.  Many of us have difficulty even getting on the site,   There are several hours several days a week, that I can't get on.  You are right, that it is a wonderful group of quilter's here.  But it is frustrating when I can't get on to enjoy the people here. 

Many of us do things for other club members out of our own time, and sometimes expense.  Just look at the number of active groups.  QCA lets us do those groups, it is not QCA running and working those groups.  I do plan on renewing my membership this spring, but it will be the last time.  I want to stay involved to complete the current UFO challenge, and see that all is done to make the Oregon coast retreat in November a success.  After that, I am gone.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,121
Points 110,715

Patti, well said. I think you speak for most of us. Love the quilters on here and its a great website. Unfortunately it's also poorly maintained and seems not to be I

Proving. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,392
Points 24,230
Roxana replied on Sun, Jan 5 2014 8:40 PM

QCA Karla .... I love this site too but I can't seem to get any answers since Mandy left. I've written about my membership card. .... I'm also the moderator for the Fabric Swaps Group and I've written about it and have received no response on that one at all. Tell us how we are to accomplish anything on the site if we can't have your help.  ... I'm sorry there are only three of you to work all that Customer Service but if answers were truly given in a "timely manner," I doubt seriously you'd have as many requests as you have. .... It's the members on this site who keep me here but I'm afraid the powers that be who run QCA are trying to shut it down. .... Please be more visible on the discussion boards.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,392
Points 24,230
Roxana replied on Sun, Jan 5 2014 8:41 PM

One more thing..... The message I do get on this site more often than anything else is pasted below:

Sorry, there was a problem with your last request!

Either the site is offline or an unhandled error occurred. We apologize and have logged the error. Please try your request again or if you know who your site administrator is let them know too.

Not Ranked
Posts 32
Points 405

Thank you Roxana, We are all in the same boat, and if my email came across as defensive, I do apologize.  We want this Club to be fun and informative and when the website goes down, we are as upset as you all are. Sheyenne is new and is trying very hard to learn all the ins and outs of the website. She is doing a great job in her new position. Customer Service's role is to respond in a timely manner which has been very difficult.  I also am trying to learn some of Sheyenne's work load to help her out.  New membership cards are being sent out to all of the members on this page.  If anyone does not have a membership card 3-4 weeks after joining please call and leave a message.  The messages are taken off daily and returned within 48 hours, unless it is a weekend. If a renewal is done, we do not send new membership cards out until after the renewal date starts. We do want to help and have this Club be great!

Thank you,

QCA Karla

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use