Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 3
Points 120
Pace Abbott Posted: Thu, Dec 26 2013 10:23 PM

Post your favorite Longarm to use and what features make you feel that way.

Pace, Mesquite NV

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,090
Karla replied on Thu, Dec 26 2013 11:12 PM

Pace, go to Groups (you can find it in the red bar above), join the Long Arm Group, and I bet you'll get a lot of replies.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 3
Points 120

Looked through the groups and couldn't find it. What am I missing?

Pace, Mesquite NV

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,090
Karla replied on Fri, Dec 27 2013 12:00 AM

www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/forums/t/35371.aspx?PageIndex=33

I'm sorry, it's actually one of the groups in these forums.  I don't know how active they've been recently, but if you can't reach the forum by copying the attached into your browser, then go to Message Boards and search for "Long Armer's Share.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,813
Points 352,312
Kris replied on Fri, Dec 27 2013 12:05 AM

There isn't a longarm group. A group of longarm quilters have a discussion called "Longarmers Share".

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 517
Points 10,500

Pace, my longarm is a 30" Gammill with Statler Stitcher. What I like about the Gammill is that is so well-made, easy to move around, will last forever, comes with a great table and optional lights, and most of all, great service from the manufacturer and vendors. I haven't used it without the Statler but those who have love it. If you want to go with a computer-driven machine, the Statler is wonderful. Easy designing, automatic oiling and bobbin winding, a recently added touch screen compatibility for designing, thousands of free quilting designs, and all software upgrades are free.

Good luck in your search and with whatever machine you decide on!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use