Points 11,055
Candis replied on Fri, Jan 17 2014 2:40 PM

Welcome Sheyenne!!

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 58
Points 3,515

I'm still learning too, Dee-Duck! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll do everything I can to get it answered for you :)

Not Ranked
Posts 58
Points 3,515

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I currently have a lot on my plate so I hope you'll be patient with me, especially as we move to the new QCA platform. Trust me, it's still in progress.

If you have any questions, please let me know! I'm here for you :)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,379
Points 24,090
Roxana replied on Fri, Jan 17 2014 3:53 PM

QCA Sheyenne:

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I currently have a lot on my plate so I hope you'll be patient with me, especially as we move to the new QCA platform. Trust me, it's still in progress.

If you have any questions, please let me know! I'm here for you :)

I sent several questions concerning the Pages of the Group I moderate. No one replied and that has been several weeks now. To whom do I need to direct such inquiries? I need to be able to delete some pages and edit some others. Just let me know.

Not Ranked
Posts 58
Points 3,515

Roxana:

I sent several questions concerning the Pages of the Group I moderate. No one replied and that has been several weeks now. To whom do I need to direct such inquiries? I need to be able to delete some pages and edit some others. Just let me know.

Roxana,

The transition from Morgan to me has found some things falling through the cracks. If you DM me your questions or concerns, I'll address them myself or direct them to customer service.

QCA Sheyenne

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,379
Points 24,090
Roxana replied on Fri, Jan 17 2014 4:29 PM

QCA Sheyenne:

If you DM me your questions or concerns, I'll address them myself or direct them to customer service.

QCA Sheyenne,

I think I sent you a message. Please let me know if you don't get it.... or you do.

Thanks in advance.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,576
Points 36,070
ls2116 replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 11:09 AM

Well at least the site worked for me before you left.  If you can contact sheyanne that ls2116 is having trouble with the site.  Also tell her welcome from me. Thanks.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,576
Points 36,070
ls2116 replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 11:15 AM

help can't get to my info page!

Quilting My Rainbow

Not Ranked
Posts 58
Points 3,515

ls2116:

help can't get to my info page!

ls2116 – When you say you can't get to your info page, what, specifically, are the troubles you're having? Are you getting an error page?

QCA Sheyenne

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,576
Points 36,070
ls2116 replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 11:36 AM

yes, and i just loaded into my gallery anew post. trying to see now where it posted.

Quilting My Rainbow

Not Ranked
Posts 58
Points 3,515

ls2116:

yes, and i just loaded into my gallery anew post. trying to see now where it posted.

You'll find your uploaded quilts in the Show & Tell Gallery. Below is the link to the gallery. You may need to try your upload again if the site rendered an error message during your upload. Additionally, if you do not see your quilt posted within five minutes of uploading, you may give it another try.

http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/media/ideagalleries/default.aspx?Sort=MostRecent&PageIndex=1

I hope this helps!

QCA Sheyenne

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,033
Points 108,610

Sheyenne

First, welcome to the madhouse. We're glad to have you aboard.

Several of us, myself included, are having difficulty accessing QCA. I can only get on if I go through a saved link on my favorites bar. When I do get here, like many others, I can not access my home page. I am in the middle of setting up a retreat for QCAers and I really need to be able to access my mail. Your help would be greatly appreciated. 

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,576
Points 36,070
ls2116 replied on Thu, Feb 6 2014 2:17 PM

difficulties again today.  I just don't understand why?

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 844
Points 15,655

Over the past few days I've only been able to get on QCA through an email and then sometimes that isn't even working.  It appears to be getting worse instead of better & is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!  

I tried several times to post a picture to a post but would receive an error message only to have to try to get back into QCA & start the process all over again.  Nothing has changed on my end so I know it is the site!  The sad part is I can't even report it when it happens because I can't get back into QCA.  

HELP. please fix whatever issues you have so we can use this site.  I'm seriously considering not renewing in May because of the increasing issues.  

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 844
Points 15,655

So as I'm waiting for my last message to post I receive this!  

Sorry, there was a problem with your last request!

Either the site is offline or an unhandled error occurred. We apologize and have logged the error. Please try your request again or if you know who your site administrator is let them know too.

Then I go back to my Yahoo Mail to find the last email I have & click on it and discover my message did post after all.  What a surprise.  I think I'm done for trying to use QCA today.  Please see what can be done to fix this.  BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE when you can't use the site!

Page 2 of 3 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use