Page 3 of 3 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 33 Replies | 17 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,376
Points 48,775
Ginny replied on Thu, Dec 26 2013 12:11 PM

Mary, I am glad that you had a great Christmas.  But what is this self-depreciating comments?   You may be trying to be funny,   but girl, we can see the sadness behind it.  You are worthy, and you are loved.  People are trying to please you with things they think you might want.  All of my love goes out to you.  You are so nice and funny, and wanted by all of us.   Blessings to you.    Ginny

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

I am not sad. I am NOT suicidal. Please don't report me again. Once in a lifetime is more than enough experience of being handcuffed, perp walked and strip searched. I am fine. Nobody needs to do anything to please me. I am fine. Just being realistic and ironic I suppose. Again, I am fine. I will take down my post if you didn't find it amusing.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,135
Karla replied on Thu, Dec 26 2013 1:18 PM

Mary, I'm glad to hear that.  I'm glad you had a nice Christmas.  I missed two of my grandsons at Christmas as it was my ex son-in-laws turn to have them.  I'm really sad that he gets them at all (except for the boys' sake) because he quit his job just so he wouldn't have to pay child support.  He is a loser and I pray daily that the boys' don't pick up his pure evil ways.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,376
Points 48,775
Ginny replied on Thu, Dec 26 2013 4:52 PM

Sorry, Mary,  I wasn't certain if you were being ironic or sad again.  Since I have not met you in person before, I didn't know how to take your message.  Please don't let this dampen your spirit.  I just want the best for you.    Ginny

• | Post Points: 5
Page 3 of 3 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use