Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,324
Points 19,935

Hey Mary and Diana,

i was originally thinking the 30th and 31st, but the 29th also works just as well for me.  Looking forward to it!!!  :)

Raleigh, NC

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Points 30,250
Diana replied on Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:43 PM

I'm good for whichever days.  This will be great fun

Diana in East TN

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 95

Mary, I am new to the forums and have read your threads. depression is nothing to be ashamed of. More people than you could possibly imagine go through it. You are not alone. reach out to your support groups whether it be family, friends or the wonderful people here on this forum. Pour your heart out in prayer. Never underestimate the value of a good listener. Best wishes in all you do!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,813
Points 352,237
Kris replied on Fri, Dec 20 2013 5:56 PM

Mary,

it was really good to read your post (late as I may be). Patches will be happy to be working again. I'm not a big fan of social media but I thank God everyday for the friends I've made through QCA. 

Don't be embarrassed for reaching out to your friends.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,292
Points 45,710
Angele replied on Sun, Dec 22 2013 1:48 PM

As I am waiting patiently for my plane at the airport, I read your message Mary. 

I am so happy to see that you have decided to stick it out and continue to amaze us with your talents. Please remember how concerned and worried we all were. I think I wanted to run there and wrap you in my arms, just to let you know that there are more people caring about you than you can imagine. This has been the best place for me to vent, to voice worries, and frustrations as well as joys. I think it's more about the sheer number of people ready to share. This is a great place to be when you feel down in the dump. Our quilts friends always seem to just pick you up and carry you until you can do Ito. Your own. 

So Mary, welcome home.

Angèle  from NWO

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use